Options

*SOLD* fs: the best bag i've ever ever used

AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
edited December 26, 2004 in Flea Market
i have for sale, a the finest backpack bag i've ever used.

it's the crumpler shrinkle and the color of mine is the black with grey trim. here's a photo of the bag from the crumpler website

having been through several different backpacks, i thought i'd share my experience.

having had back surgery a few years back (there was a time that i practially couldn't walk for over a year), i'm really fussy about stuff that goes on my back :-) the bag is everything that crumpler says it is and then some. here's what i've had in it:

canon 20d, 70-200L f/2.8, 16-35L, 35L, 50 f/1.4, 100mm macro, 580ex flash, supplies, memory, hoods, blower, etc etc. it's big. and most importantly, for me, it feels like a bag of air when i have it loaded down with all of my lenses and dslr. truly. it's the most comfortable pack i've ever owned. and, it's quite capacious, and i really dig the total customizability of the interior. it's not cheap. they're new online for $175+. but i can tell you this: it's built to last a lifetime, and if convenience, and comfort are important to you, then you should give this bag a looksee.

here's a thorough review with pics of the inside

i'm selling the shrinkle becuase i am getting the next larger size, brian's hot tub.

this bag is for sale for $150 usd ($10 shipping)

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2004
    sold.

thank you.
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2004
    Andy, how early in the morning does one have to get up to buy this stuff from you, smile?

My bag was fine, a 50.00 plus Tamron, until I put a small flashlight in it. Tipped the scales and almost rolled me down a hill.

I have back problems, too. But only in some situations, I love backpacks. I can play tennis. But walking the dogs, or walking in general, it just about kills me. I don't love backpacks because they feel good, I used one in school, and it is the best way to carry anything, IMO.

Bill, who carries really heavy equipment at work has said that he will never carry my bag for me again. Of course it did have the flashlight in it. It is one of those smaller maglites. I have to have one of those, have gotten myself in too many scary situations, plus I want to see the monster that is going to get me.

g (This is a good reason here for selling my other camera......I think.)headscratch.gif
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.