Options

print concern

lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
edited December 11, 2006 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
ordered prints on wednesday and paid for 2nd day. understand its your busy season and don't mind. But haven't heard anything at all. just curious if the oreder even went through. can anyone help?

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    ordered prints on wednesday and paid for 2nd day. understand its your busy season and don't mind. But haven't heard anything at all. just curious if the oreder even went through. can anyone help?
    Sure. Order #?
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2006
    I found it. It's in our Lab. Normal processing is 1-2 days in the lab and then shipping.

It's the busiest time of year. The order will go out as soon as possible this week, and you'll get an email when it ships.
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2006
    But haven't heard anything at all.
    You did not get an order confirmation email? Please check your spam folder, we do sent them out to all orders.

Thanks.
  • Options
    lifesdisciplelifesdisciple Registered Users Posts: 231 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2006
    My apologies. I did a confirmation email. And there was a link in there to check the status. I feel like an idiot and I am deeply sorry for troubling you. Thank you for your time. Hope I didn't inconvenience you.

Michael - Life's Disciple

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world." - Gandhi

www.lifesdisciple.com
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2006
    My apologies. I did a confirmation email. And there was a link in there to check the status. I feel like an idiot and I am deeply sorry for troubling you. Thank you for your time. Hope I didn't inconvenience you.
    It's no inconvenience at all :D I'm glad you found it. Holler back if we can help further in any way at all...!
  • Options
    edited December 11, 2006
    You have a system message from me, check your control panel :)