Options

VENDOR: Frame Destination *NEW Dgrin coupon!

fdifdi Registered Users Posts: 50 Big grins
edited December 12, 2006 in Flea Market
*UPDATE* Frame Destination, Inc. is offering a special for DGRIN members this week. Through December 8, 2006, you can get 10% off orders of $50 or more in picture frames and merchandise. Just enter the code ( dgrin1206 ) in the promotional code box in the shopping cart page. The 10% will be in addition to our regular volume discounts.

Picture Frame Destination, a picture frame company specializing in frames for fine art photography has a new expanded section of clearance mats that we are selling at over 50% off our regular low prices.

Clearance picture frame mats section

Cheers,
Mark
Picture Frames Destination, Inc.
Facebook
My Picture Framing Blog
Rebel T2i, 100mm/2.8, 28-105mm
100-300mm, 17-35mm

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited October 31, 2006
    wave.gif IIRC, you guys are one of the few suppliers of 13x19 frames & mattes, also, yes?

I've bought from you before :D
  • Options
    edited October 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    wave.gif IIRC, you guys are one of the few suppliers of 13x19 frames & mattes, also, yes?

I've bought from you before :D

Hi Andy,

Yes, I believe you have a couple of times. Lack of 13x19 picture frames and other 3/2 aspect ratio sizes such as 12x18, 8x12, 10x15 is the very reason I founded Frame Destination. I started to go pro as a photographer and pre-ordered the Epson 2200 after I heard about it in the UK. I was thrilled with my 13x19 prints until I tried to find a picture frame for them. Since then I have found there are other issues with most frame companies that make it easy for me to compete with them. My only problem now is the growing frame business is not leaving me much time for my photography accept for the occasional product shots.

We have also added a very inexpensive simple 13x19 and 12x18 ready-made picture frame without mat.

Cheers,
    mark
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    edited October 31, 2006
    fdi wrote:
    Hi Andy,

Yes, I believe you have a couple of times. Lack of 13x19 picture frames and other 3/2 aspect ratio sizes such as 12x18, 8x12, 10x15 is the very reason I founded Frame Destination. I started to go pro as a photographer and pre-ordered the Epson 2200 after I heard about it in the UK. I was thrilled with my 13x19 prints until I tried to find a picture frame for them. Since then I have found there are other issues with most frame companies that make it easy for me to compete with them. My only problem now is the growing frame business is not leaving me much time for my photography accept for the occasional product shots.

We have also added a very inexpensive simple 13x19 and 12x18 ready-made picture frame without mat.

Cheers,
    mark

Well good luck! We'd love it if you could work some special deal for Dgrinners - maybe buy so much, get $x off, or something? ear.gif
  • Options
    edited October 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    Well good luck! We'd love it if you could work some special deal for Dgrinners - maybe buy so much, get $x off, or something? ear.gif

I was already taling to Erik about something like that. Need to work out some issues on the new website.

Cheers,
    Mark
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2006
    10% Discount special for DGRINers through Dec 8th'06
    Frame Destination, Inc. is offering a special for DGRIN members this week. Through December 8, 2006, you can get 10% off orders of $50 or more in picture frames and merchandise. Just enter the code ( dgrin1206 ) in the promotional code box in the shopping cart page. The 10% will be in addition to our regular volume discounts.

Have a Merry Christmas!
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    edited December 4, 2006
    fdi wrote:
    Frame Destination, Inc. is offering a special for DGRIN members this week. Through December 8, 2006, you can get 10% off orders of $50 or more in picture frames and merchandise. Just enter the code ( dgrin1206 ) in the promotional code box in the shopping cart page. The 10% will be in addition to our regular volume discounts.

Have a Merry Christmas!
    w00000t :)
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    fdi wrote:

Have a Merry Christmas!
    clap.gifclapclap.gif
  • Options
    Ham1Ham1 Registered Users Posts: 303 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2006
    SmugMug discount?
    Andy wrote:

Hi Mark,

I would love to chat with you about adding more to this of parternership. I will ping you.

Markham
  • Options
    slapshotslapshot Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited December 7, 2006
    An unqualified endorsement: I have purchased frames and mounting materials from Frame Destinations in the past and was very pleased. All materials are high quality, great selection and fast shipping. I found Frame Destinations on-line because I could not find 13x19 frames/mattes anywhere locally in the greater South Florida area.

Glad to see a discount for Dgrin members!!
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2006
    Last Day....
    fdi wrote:

Have a Merry Christmas!
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    gluwatergluwater Registered Users Posts: 3,599 Major grins
    edited December 11, 2006
    Well I took advantage of the discount, thanks. You also have some great information on your site about matting and framing for us that have not done much in the past. Can't wait to get my order.
    Nick
    SmugMug Technical Account Manager
    Travel = good. Woo, shooting!
    nickwphoto
  • Options
    edited December 12, 2006
    gluwater wrote:
    Well I took advantage of the discount, thanks. You also have some great information on your site about matting and framing for us that have not done much in the past. Can't wait to get my order.

Thanks for the order! Let me know if there are any issues. I cant guarantee everything we ship is perfect, but I can guarantee to fix it!

Cheers,
    Facebook
    My Picture Framing Blog
    100-300mm, 17-35mm
  • Options
    arroyosharkarroyoshark Registered Users Posts: 191 Major grins
    edited December 12, 2006
    I placed an order with this promotion for a big bunch of photo mounting and matting supplies from framedestination.com. Am preparing exhibits for an upcoming 3-person show at our community college and needed precut mats for 12 x 18 prints in 18 x 24 frames, not the most common size. They were very responsive and I recieved fedex notice that order was being shipped within 24 hours of placing order. This is very good service.

Good show, Mark ! thumb.gif
    Available light is any damn light that's available -W. Eugene Smith