Options

SOLD: Tamrac Adventure 7 Backpack

TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
edited December 14, 2006 in The Kitchen Sink
Offer Accepted. Sale Pending. . . .

This is a great multipurpose backpack designed for the SLR photographer with a large digital SLR with a grip and lens attached, several lenses, a flash and accessories.

114933476-L.jpg114933473-L.jpg

The Adventure 7 does not look like a camera bag. The lower section is a foam-padded camera bag compartment, while the upper section functions like a traditional backpack. The front pocket has a memory and battery management system. Two mesh pockets on the sides provide quick access to accessories and water bottles. Two lash tabs on the bottom of the backpack can accommodate a compact tripod (requires accessory straps).

Bag is in "as new" condition. Asking $45.00. Buyer pays shipping. If you have an ebay or dgrin positive track record, I'll ship on receipt of your check. I'm setting up Paypal right now; it'll take a few days.
"Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site

Comments

• Options
    BirdLadyBirdLady Registered Users Posts: 9 Beginner grinner
    edited December 5, 2006
    Your bag
    Greetings!

I am interested.. you have a PM

Thanks,
    Sue
  • Options
    tswill2tswill2 Registered Users Posts: 13 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    It Arrived!
    Hi Tom - the backpack just arrived and is in fine condition. I was very careful opening the box not to cut it.... Very happy with the deal, thanks again. Now off to leave feedback for you. rolleyes1.gif
    Tommyboy wrote:
    Offer Accepted. Sale Pending. . . .
    This is a great multipurpose backpack designed for the SLR photographer with a large digital SLR with a grip and lens attached, several lenses, a flash and accessories.
    Tom / tswill2 / chalet_boss
  • Options
    TommyboyTommyboy Registered Users Posts: 590 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2006
    So happy to hear that it arrived. They promised Wednesday. Believe it or not, that backpack has been all around Australia. I hope it brings as many happy memories for you.

Thanks again for your patience, too. Please doing business with you.

p.s. feedback left; I appreciate yours.
    "Press the shutter when you are sure of success." —Kim Jong-il

NEW Smugmug Site