Options

WTB: Canon EW-83F hood and rear lens/body caps

AlpineManAlpineMan Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited December 15, 2006 in House of Canon
I'm looking for a used Canon EW-83F hood (this is the hood used on the 24-70mm f2.8L lens). Also looking for genuine Canon rear lens cap and Canon body cap. Please email me your asking price including shipping/paypal to Anaheim, CA. Thanks.
Chino Hills, CA

Canon: 7D, BG-E7, 50/1.2, 85/1.2 II, 16-35 II, 24-70, 24-105 IS, 70-200/2.8 IS, 100-400 IS, (2) 580EX II, MR-14EX, 1.4X II & 2X TC
Other: Sigma 150/2.8 Macro, Kenko Tubes

Comments

• Options
    andymillsonandymillson Registered Users Posts: 147 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    AlpineMan wrote:
    I'm looking for a used Canon EW-83F hood (this is the hood used on the 24-70mm f2.8L lens). Also looking for genuine Canon rear lens cap and Canon body cap. Please email me your asking price including shipping/paypal to Anaheim, CA. Thanks.

Have to be used?

Canon has these available direct

http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/controller?act=SNAModelSuppliesAct&fcategoryid=804&modelid=8503

For the body cap, find the page for the camera you are looking for and then in the support/Find Supplies and Accessories, you can locate the camera (any Canon body should do) and the body cap will be listed there

Both the lens cap and body cap are shown as being US$7.00

I do not see the 'Buy Now' for the hood, but contact them anyway, they might be coming in soo

Andy
    A Brit among the HAWKEYES
    Canon 5D Mk III
    Canon 24-105L IS USM; Canon 16-35 f/2.8L USM; Canon 70-200 f/2.8L IS USM II
    Sigma 150mm f/2.8 EX DG HSM; Bigma 50-500 f/4-6.3 EX DG HSM
    My Galleries
  • Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2006
    AlpineMan wrote:

When I needed a lens hood for my ol' 10-22mm, and BH and every other on-line retailer had them on back order, I did an ebay search and found some guy in Hong Kong who had a bunch of them for sale. It was a genuine Canon lens hood and after order, it arrived within a week with no problem.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+