Options

No winter yet...

ultravoxultravox Registered Users Posts: 776 Major grins
edited December 18, 2006 in Holy Macro
Usualy in this part on the year we have at least 20 inches of snow and temp. well below -5 C but no. The winter is still missing so here you go...
70-300mm @ 300 plus 16mm Kenko, f5.6, ISO200, 1/640.
Enjoy.
Cristian.
[SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]

Comments

• Options
    edited December 17, 2006
    U see? no show...
    Cristian.
    [SIZE=-1]It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. - John Lennon.[/SIZE]
  • Options
    edited December 17, 2006
    but in the morning we get this...
    50mm/1.8 + Kenko, ISO800, f11.0, 1/160, AE.
    Cristian.
  • Options
    Awais YaqubAwais Yaqub Registered Users Posts: 10,572 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2006
    loved the photos 2nd gives me feel of movies i love there is place like that in the movie
    Thine is the beauty of light; mine is the song of fire. Thy beauty exalts the heart; my song inspires the soul. Allama Iqbal

My Gallery
  • Options
    BlueHoseJacketBlueHoseJacket Registered Users Posts: 509 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2006
    No snow here either, of course we rarely get snow in Atlanta, GA, but we at least get some cooler temperatures this time of year. It was above 70 degrees and I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt out in the yard. Must be the global warming..of course about two weeks ago we had temps below 20 degrees.
  • Options
    SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited December 18, 2006
    ultravox wrote:
    50mm/1.8 + Kenko, ISO800, f11.0, 1/160, AE.

Ohhhhhhh those are real nice clap.gif I've been playing around with a 50mm and a set of Kenko's today too ...... you should be able to use ISO 100.

Set the camera to Manual and use an external flash then you can keep your ISO down.

I like the whole series you posted and I love those ice crystals thumb.gif
    ....... Skippy (Australia)
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin