Options

FS: Canon EOS 10D $500.00-ish

maxima302maxima302 Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
edited January 8, 2007 in House of Canon
Hi everybody! Up for sale is my Canon 10D.

I have done my best to take very good care of this camera, and the next owner will appreciate its condition. I have never had any problems with this body, nor has the body ever been dropped. The reason for sale is that I am upgrading to a 30D. This baby may be a few years old, but its still better than anything Nikon makes :):):) (I kid).

This 10D is ready to ship in its original box (including UPC code) with all of its original paper work, including but not limited to the following: owners manual, blank warranty card, canon battery pack information sheet, quick operation guide, accessory brochure, and blank registry card.

2rs4.jpg

Front: Very few, minor blemishes. Of Note: 3 small nicks on top of the "Canon" logo, 3 more tiny nicks just above the shutter release button.

1au4.jpg

Rear: Some wear from normal use. Of Note: 3 small nicks on the left of the menu buttons, a spot where the paint has been rubbed off just below the delete/review buttons. There is actually no blemish on the set button in the middle of the central dial, just some harsh highlights. The LCD is perfect and blemish free. It appears there is some dust and a finger print on the photo below :D

3lh8.jpg

A few more of the rear blemishes:

4sp5.jpg

5uw4.jpg

The right hand side of the rear is virtually blemish free and in mint condition.

6rg7.jpg

If you are seriously interested, please e-mail me for further pictures and information.

Shipping and Payment:

I will accept paypal only as I feel that this is the easiest form of payment.

Shipping will be via FedEx unless otherwise specified.

Price and Misc:

Whats included in this sale:
• Canon EOS10D camera body
• Original box/manuals/brochures/etc
• BP-511 battery pack
• CB-5L battery pack charger

Price: $500.00 USD including shipping to CONUS.
Mark
Canon Equipment
http://www.markdelbrueck.com

Comments