Options

taking the plunge

cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
edited January 8, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Well my local print place has closed doors and although they are still able to print off site and send them too me, I am responsible for 10$ to get them, and then still have to charge my client that. They aren't happy, cause if I have to ship to them, that's another shipping charge....

Sooooo since I don't trust my other 2 choices for local printers...I am looking into smugmug...simplified! Can't wait!!
However my clients are....well change is huge to them, and I don't want them to assume that i am giving up this part of the service that I am offering, I don't want them to be afraid to order from the gallery for printing...

Is there any literature that I can "cut and paste" onto my website about your policies and proceedures testimonials or anything else to back up my decision to take this route in the new year???

This is what i have come up with thus far
Smugmug will be where you order the prints, a few things that are different to you as a consumer is that ordering is as easy as clicking around the gallery, no more jotting down file numbers to email them to me, just simply click the shopping cart on the site, order exactly what you want and then check out.
I am notified of each order and will double check each picture to be sure that I'm satisfied with my work. If you have an requests such as adding special borders or different effects please email me before placing your order, I will then add it to the gallery so that you can order it along with the others.
Need it fast or not in a hurry; you can decide your own shipping speed as well.
You know the saying if you want a job done right, you have to do it yourself; well that is how I have felt, I have wanted to have control over the quality of product that ends up in my customers hands. I take pride in the work that I do and to give you any less would be wrong. I wouldn't trust this important part of the process to anyone that I don't have complete and total trust in. This is an exciting step forward!!!
and

About SmugMug
Fantastic Customer Service, recognized globally for all that they do, I honestly haven't come across a company like this for a long time. Each customer is important and a priority. They don't believe in spam because their work and services speak for themselves.
This dynamic company has been reviewed by mogules such as:
Forbes.com & Newsweek
Read more about Smugmug their Promise and their Story

What more can i say!

Comments

• Options
    PupatorPupator Registered Users Posts: 2,322 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    You could cut and paste any of the dozens (hundreds?) of threads where people had photos come out poorly because of their own mistake and smugmug/ezprints corrected it quickly and for free.
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    wave.gif welcome to the print side of life :D

Honestly there are more testimonials than we can count. But two other folks asked the same question this week, so I actually started a thread of threads where we can get them easily:

http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?t=50992
  • Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited January 8, 2007
    Wonderful!!!

Thanks sooo much!