xtnomadxtnomad Registered Users Posts: 340 Major grins
edited January 12, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
116723004-L-3.jpg
xtnomad :wink

Comments

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    it's a cool logo, but it distracts from the shot, IMHO. I think that a watermark should prevent people from stealing and using it, but still allow them to see the whole photo well.

Just my thoughts! Great photo, though!
  • Options
    edited January 7, 2007
    Thank You. Watermarking is not a option that I would choose, but I have to. :cry
  • Options
    cdonovancdonovan Registered Users Posts: 724 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2007
    I think it's very new and different and creative....

Mine sucks:cry And I have found...the hard way that I need them toorolleyes1.gif

I like it!
  • Options
    edited January 8, 2007
    Thank You. I was suprised that I could create some thing like this.
  • Options
    edited January 12, 2007
    it's a cool logo, but it distracts from the shot, IMHO. I think that a watermark should prevent people from stealing and using it, but still allow them to see the whole photo well.

Just my thoughts! Great photo, though!

Thank You. My goal was to make it intrusive. I have recently found several of my photos on forums and myspace sites with my old watermark on them,eek7.gif and wanted to obstruct the main subject. The persons buing my photos now know the quaility of the prints they get from my site on smugmug and hope this alone will over come in sales over people just taking them with the water mark on them and posting some were else. mwink.gif Now i just need to add the site address and it would be a advertisment.