Options

Copying files

FroggyFroggy Registered Users Posts: 610 Major grins
edited January 15, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I want to make two Galleries of the same Images, one with custom pricing for the guests and one with smugmug default pricing as a favor to my Clients, how do I do this in bulk.

It took forever to download the Images, I don't want to go through that again, it appears that you can only copy one image at a time.

Regards

Steve
Looking for the weekend, see my images at the location below, please leave a comment if you like what you see, I would love to hear from you.:):

http://froggy.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2007
    Froggy wrote:
    I want to make two Galleries of the same Images, one with custom pricing for the guests and one with smugmug default pricing as a favor to my Clients, how do I do this in bulk.

It took forever to download the Images, I don't want to go through that again, it appears that you can only copy one image at a time.

Regards

Steve
    Hi Steve,

Barb has answered you twice on the helpdesk already. Is your spam-filter blocking our help email address? Please add it to the 'good guys list' :D

At this time it is not possible to duplicate in bulk, I'm sorry. You either have to upload all the photos again, or, copy them one by one. I'm sorry, I wish I had a better answer for you.
  • Options
    FuzzytekFuzzytek Registered Users Posts: 39 Big grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    ivar wrote:
    Hi Steve,

Barb has answered you twice on the helpdesk already. Is your spam-filter blocking our help email address? Please add it to the 'good guys list' :D

At this time it is not possible to duplicate in bulk, I'm sorry. You either have to upload all the photos again, or, copy them one by one. I'm sorry, I wish I had a better answer for you.

I wish there was a better answer too. Duplicate galleries would cure a lot of headaches!
    Stephen Boyle - Fuzzytek Photography, LLC
    Capturing and creating fashion, film, festivals around Detroit
    Wordpress-ed Fuzzytek