Options

DEAL: 100 free 4x6 prints

AlpineManAlpineMan Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited January 15, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Winkflash.com has a new promo. You get upto 100 free 4x6 prints on your first order. Shipping is 99 cents. Use coupon code "CA59WT43" at checkout to get your discount.

I've been using them for a while...the reason why I chose them is that they don't do post processing on your photos...you get what you upload to them...unlike others. Their equipment is sRGB calibrated, so take that into account when uploading your photos. They have a flat rate shipping of 99 cents for all 4x6 prints...other sizes available, but shipping is extra.
Chino Hills, CA

Canon: 7D, BG-E7, 50/1.2, 85/1.2 II, 16-35 II, 24-70, 24-105 IS, 70-200/2.8 IS, 100-400 IS, (2) 580EX II, MR-14EX, 1.4X II & 2X TC
Other: Sigma 150/2.8 Macro, Kenko Tubes

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 15, 2007
    For the record, I don't so much approve of this post. You're encouraging folks to go sign up for some service - I gather you have nothing to gain personally from this, but it's borderline spam, VENDOR at best.

I'll leave it, but in the future (this goes for everyone) let's reconsider this type of clutter on our flea market.

(PS. really really long thread title didn't help your case here, I've pared it down)

thanks,
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2007
    AlpineMan wrote:
    .the reason why I chose them is that they don't do post processing on your photos...you get what you upload to them...unlike others.

That's what I like about smugmug...you have a choice of true or auto.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops