Options

Question about pro pricing

CarnalSighCarnalSigh Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
edited January 21, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just fired up my pro account a couple days ago. As per the instructions, I priced the print types/sizes I wanted to offer and left the ones I didn't want to offer, empty. However, when I looked back through my gallery using a different brouser that wasn't logged in, I found that the print types/sizes that I left blank were there and available at the *my price* level. I thought that if you don't put a price in, it isn't available. What's up with that?

I ended up having to spend 10 min pricing all these prints sizes I really didn't want to offer. Am I missing something?
I use only Canon cameras and glass
www.portraitwhisperer.com

Comments

• Options
    AllenAllen Registered Users Posts: 10,012 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    CarnalSigh wrote:
    I just fired up my pro account a couple days ago. As per the instructions, I priced the print types/sizes I wanted to offer and left the ones I didn't want to offer, empty. However, when I looked back through my gallery using a different brouser that wasn't logged in, I found that the print types/sizes that I left blank were there and available at the *my price* level. I thought that if you don't put a price in, it isn't available. What's up with that?

I ended up having to spend 10 min pricing all these prints sizes I really didn't want to offer. Am I missing something?
    I think you have to enter zeros, leaving blank keeps them a default cost.
    Al
    Al - Just a volunteer here having fun
    My Website index | My Blog
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    Allen wrote:
    I think you have to enter zeros, leaving blank keeps them a default cost.
    Al
    nod.gif 0s are your friend...

http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing
  • Options
    CarnalSighCarnalSigh Registered Users Posts: 152 Major grins
    edited January 21, 2007
    Makes sense. Thank you for your fast response.
    I use only Canon cameras and glass
    www.portraitwhisperer.com