Options

Pro printing questions

mattreillymattreilly Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited January 6, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Hello All,

Just joined on smugmug after all the pbase frustrations and quite a few requests for some prints of some of my pics.

I uploaded a few full-size pics and a couple of them have aspect ratios which would only allow 4x6 12x18 16x24 or 20x30 without cropping and losing the subject.

So I selected those sizes as the only ones available, however when you go to add to cart and select size, the standard size prints come up. People who would like to order would have to use the pull-down box to change to "specialty prints" to see the 12x18 or 16x24 sizes.

Is there anyway around this -- right now when they select they see by default a 4x6 and a much more expensive 20x30 -- wouldn't want people to think I'm forcing them to shell out for a 20x30...

Thanks and Regards,
Matt

www.matthewreilly.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited January 6, 2005
    Hi Matt,

Many thanks for givng smugmug a try!

I see the issue with pricing... We consider 12x18 to be a specialty print but 20x30 to be standard. We break the list into several pieces so it's not too long, but in so doing we're doing a disservice to you. Hmmm....

I don't know the answer but will confer with the other smugmuggers here to see if there's a solution.

Thanks,
    Baldy