Options

Thanks to Barb

DblDbl Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
edited January 28, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just wanted to publicly thank Barb today for helping me out with some issues on my site that I have been struggling with for over a month. She devoted a good amount of time dealing with me and got things working great. Just a reminder why I like Smugmug inspite of some of the hicups over the past few weeks. Great job to Barb and the Smugmug team! :clap

Dan
Dan

Canon Gear

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 28, 2007
    Dbl wrote:
    I just wanted to publicly thank Barb today for helping me out with some issues on my site that I have been struggling with for over a month. She devoted a good amount of time dealing with me and got things working great. Just a reminder why I like Smugmug inspite of some of the hicups over the past few weeks. Great job to Barb and the Smugmug team! clap.gif

Dan

clap.gifclap.gif

Barb is da bomb, isn't she? wings.gifwings.gif
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited January 28, 2007
    Dbl wrote:
    I just wanted to publicly thank Barb today for helping me out with some issues on my site that I have been struggling with for over a month. She devoted a good amount of time dealing with me and got things working great. Just a reminder why I like Smugmug inspite of some of the hicups over the past few weeks. Great job to Barb and the Smugmug team! clap.gif

Dan

It was my pleasure, Dan :) Thank you for the post!
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign