Options

Portugal sale inquiry and problem?

PezpixPezpix Registered Users Posts: 391 Major grins
edited February 12, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
First off, sorry I couldnt address this inside of an existing thread but I wasnt sure exactly what context to put it in....

Ok that out of the way, I have a sale pending to a client based out of Portugal who recieved a message from the Smugmug support staff in an email stating that there was an error with the shipping address. My problem is, I havent been able to contact the client since and am unsure if there is still a shipping problem. However, it does show on my site that she did order the print and its ready to be shipped on my end. Here is the message she recieved.
We're terribly sorry but there seems to be a problem with
your shipping address. Please contact support to report this problem so we
can fix it right away.
Is there anything that I can tell her to inform her if indeed she does have a shipping address problem (once I make contact with her)?

Also, onto a second issue, I am still seemingly having trouble with the "Replace photo" option on my photos. On more than one occasion I've uploaded a replacement photo (especially for a client who needs a better quality image for print) only to see that it doesnt seem like it uploaded. Is there a time-delay issue when the .jpg files get uploaded by chance? Thanks for all the help.

First one to get a cool response back to me gets a big heart-shaped cookie :thumb
Professional Ancient Smugmug Shutter Geek
Master Of Sushi Noms
Amateur CSS Dork

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    I'm not eating cookies, so I'll donate mine to the Support Heroes :D
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Pezpix wrote:

Is there anything that I can tell her to inform her if indeed she does have a shipping address problem (once I make contact with her)?

We're contacting our lab, and double checking on the address. We'll take good care of your customer, no worries, once we ensure that the address is good, we'll make sure the lab can ship it!
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Pezpix wrote:
    Also, onto a second issue, I am still seemingly having trouble with the "Replace photo" option on my photos. On more than one occasion I've uploaded a replacement photo (especially for a client who needs a better quality image for print) only to see that it doesnt seem like it uploaded. Is there a time-delay issue when the .jpg files get uploaded by chance? Thanks for all the help.
    It had been buggy, once upon a time. It's working fine now though, for us. Try to document exactly the photo, and browser, and any details when it happens again to you.
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Yes, but only if you promise my wife that you will NOT be my valentine Andy.
    rolleyes1.gif

By the way, I searched everywhere for heart shaped BBQ, but had very little success. Apparantly, BBQ joints arent "into" that whole Valentines Day theme ;)

Thanks for the help bro
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    It had been buggy, once upon a time. It's working fine now though, for us. Try to document exactly the photo, and browser, and any details when it happens again to you.

Ok, here is an example using the very photo that is being sold to the client in Portugal.

Here is the original
    122836909-L-1.jpg

And here is the modified version that was supposed to replace the original in both the sale and on my site.

129295723-L.jpg
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • Options
    BarbBarb Administrators Posts: 3,352 SmugMug Employee
    edited February 12, 2007
    I just got off the phone with our print lab. They said the address is okay and should ship without any problems.
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Barb wrote:
    I just got off the phone with our print lab. They said the address is okay and should ship without any problems.

Gracias Barb! wings.gif

Now, where do I ship the heart shaped cookies? clap.gif
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Pezpix wrote:
    Gracias Barb! wings.gif

Now, where do I ship the heart shaped cookies? clap.gif

OOOOOooohhhh, cookies! My address is:

Laughing.gif
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Pezpix wrote:
    Ok, here is an example using the very photo that is being sold to the client in Portugal.

Here is the original
    122836909-Th-1.jpg

And here is the modified version that was supposed to replace the original in both the sale and on my site.

129295723-Th.jpg

I replaced the photo for you thumb.gifhttp://www.pezpix.com/gallery/2346745/28/122836909#122836909
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Thank you both! Smugmug = iloveyou.gif

Nobody is better in this business. Period. clap.gif
    Master Of Sushi Noms
    Amateur CSS Dork
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Pezpix wrote:
    Thank you both! Smugmug = iloveyou.gif

Nobody is better in this business. Period. clap.gif
    bowdown.gif thanks for the kind words - it's truly our pleasure to serve you!
  • Options
    edited February 12, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    bowdown.gif thanks for the kind words - it's truly our pleasure to serve you!

15524779-Ti.gif
    Barb
    Smug since 2006
    SmugMug Help
    PhotoscapeDesign