Options

Choosing specific sizes/products?

iamgeniamgen Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
edited February 13, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
i'm not sure if this is already a thread or in a faq somewhere (i probably should've ran a search) but i'm looking to find out how to specify which print sizes and which products can be sold on my site. this is possible, correct?

if so, any guidance on how to do it?
thanks much!
"amateurs practice until they get it right..professionals practice until they can't get it wrong." - anonymous

Comments

• Options
    NimaiNimai Registered Users Posts: 564 Major grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Butofcourse~ :)
    (for Pro accounts)

I usually get there by going to a gallery and choosing Custom Pro Pricing from the < photo tools > drop-down menu. Once there, you can pick to set pricing for the gallery, your whole site (portfolio), or individual photograph. Leaving the price blank will use portfolio or default pricing. Setting a price to 0 (zero) will disable sales of that size/item all-together.

It probable says it beter here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing
  • Options
    iamgeniamgen Registered Users Posts: 29 Big grins
    edited February 13, 2007
    Nimai wrote:
    Butofcourse~ :)
    (for Pro accounts)

I usually get there by going to a gallery and choosing Custom Pro Pricing from the < photo tools > drop-down menu. Once there, you can pick to set pricing for the gallery, your whole site (portfolio), or individual photograph. Leaving the price blank will use portfolio or default pricing. Setting a price to 0 (zero) will disable sales of that size/item all-together.

It probable says it beter here:
    http://www.smugmug.com/help/print-pricing

thank you!
    i wasn't sure if leaving the price blank disabled sales or what.. but now i know about setting it to zero. :)

i appreciate your help!
    "amateurs practice until they get it right..professionals practice until they can't get it wrong." - anonymous