Options

WTB: CF Cards

stanmckinnonstanmckinnon Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited February 14, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I am just getting back to my photography career after being out for the last three years due to a stroke.

I am slowly acquiring equipment after selling mine to meet medical obligations.

I am looking for 512mb CF cards. If you are using the higher capacity
cards and have some 512's collecting dust, please consider passing them
my way.

I appreciate your help.

If you do have any to part with please pm or email me with details, $$ , etc.

[/FONT]

Comments

• Options
    photobugphotobug Registered Users Posts: 633 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    Stan, I'd strongly recommend that you not display your email address in plain text on any public forum, including this one. You're bound to end up on 23,000 spam lists by doing so. I suggest that you change your Dgrin user name (e.g. drop the @.....) and ask people to PM you or email you throiugh DGrin member email, instead of displaying your "raw" email address to the world.
    Canon EOS 7D ........ 24-105 f/4L | 50 f/1.4 | 70-200 f/2.8L IS + 1.4x II TC ........ 580EX
    Supported by: Benro C-298 Flexpod tripod, MC96 monopod, Induro PHQ1 head
    Also play with: studio strobes, umbrellas, softboxes, ...and a partridge in a pear tree...

• Options
    stanmckinnonstanmckinnon Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited February 4, 2007
    photobug wrote:
    Stan, I'd strongly recommend that you not display your email address in plain text on any public forum, including this one. You're bound to end up on 23,000 spam lists by doing so. I suggest that you change your Dgrin user name (e.g. drop the @comcast.net) and ask people to PM you or email you throiugh DGrin member email, instead of displaying your "raw" email address to the world.

How do I do his? Using my email address was the only option when I signed on.

Tell me how please.

Thanks,
    Stan
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited February 4, 2007
    How do I do his? Using my email address was the only option when I signed on.

Tell me how please.

Thanks,
    Stan
    We fixed you up, users can't change their own usernames thumb.gif

PM me if you have anymore issues.
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    TomaSTomaS Registered Users Posts: 314 Major grins
    edited February 4, 2007
    Hi Stan,

Have you checked prices at local electronic stores recently? The price of fast 1GB cards like the Sandisk UltraII is plunging, down to $30-40. I bet you could pick up a new 512MB card for $20 or so.

In fact, I just checked and Newegg.com has a Kingston 512 for $11.00!
  • Options
    dsterritodsterrito Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited February 12, 2007
    Check out these prices at mydigital discount. I have bought 4 2gig cards from them and they are reliable.

http://www.mydigitaldiscount.com/s.nl;jsessionid=ac112b1f1f437a3b60d73ccb4a3b9935959112db0656.e3eTaxiNaN0Te34Rb3mQbxmKax50n6jAmljGr5XDqQLvpAe?sc=2&category=24

Dave
  • Options
    bwilder10hbwilder10h Registered Users Posts: 36 Big grins
    edited February 14, 2007
    I got 2 like new 1gb's that I would sell for $40 shipped.

One is a Sandisk Ultra II and the other is a Lexar Professional....ne_nau.gif