Options

Tracking link in purchase mail is broken

missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
edited February 15, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I just purchased some sample prints through my gallery and got the shipment confirmation notice from Smugmug. In it there's a direct link to USPS to track the package:

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdata-cgi/db2www/cbd_243.d2w/output?CAMEFROM=OK&strOrigTrackNum=9101132138798006105720

However, that link gives an HTTP 404 Not Found error. Can you guys fix your automailer so it has the correct link?

Neil

Comments

• Options
    xrisxris Registered Users Posts: 546 Major grins
    edited January 31, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    I just purchased some sample prints through my gallery and got the shipment confirmation notice from Smugmug. In it there's a direct link to USPS to track the package:

http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/netdata-cgi/db2www/cbd_243.d2w/output?CAMEFROM=OK&strOrigTrackNum=9101132138798006105720

However, that link gives an HTTP 404 Not Found error. Can you guys fix your automailer so it has the correct link?

Neil

I can confirm that that URL does now work for me either. 404 error.
    X www.thepicturetaker.ca
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 3, 2007
    xris wrote:
    I can confirm that that URL does now work for me either. 404 error.
    Yes, it stinks - but you can copy / paste the tracking number into google and it works. Sorry, I'm working with our print lab to get better info.
  • Options
    missamo80missamo80 Registered Users Posts: 43 Big grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Yes, it stinks - but you can copy / paste the tracking number into google and it works. Sorry, I'm working with our print lab to get better info.

Any update on when this will be fixed? It's still sending broken links in the messages.

Neil
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 15, 2007
    missamo80 wrote:
    Any update on when this will be fixed? It's still sending broken links in the messages.

Neil
    The USPS gives us the links, we're trying to work on it but it's bogus info from the usps.com :(