Options

Place to sell your images as the postcards?

NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
edited February 19, 2007 in Mind Your Own Business
I remember there was at least one (like lulu.com, which does not let you sell postcards), but for the life of me I can't find what it was.
I spent like 30 minutes searching dgrin and general internet, but could not find the place :dunno
Anybody has any ideas? :scratch
TIA! :bow
"May the f/stop be with you!"

Comments

• Options
    RogersDARogersDA Registered Users Posts: 3,502 Major grins
    edited February 16, 2007
    Nikolai wrote:
    I remember there was at least one (like lulu.com, which does not let you sell postcards), but for the life of me I can't find what it was.
    I spent like 30 minutes searching dgrin and general internet, but could not find the place ne_nau.gif
    Anybody has any ideas? headscratch.gif
    TIA! bowdown.gif
    Smugmug let's ya sell postcards.

Seriously, are you looking for a publishing-type site or just a place where you can create and order them yourself? I recall some site, but I took can't recall the name (yet).
  • Options
    edited February 16, 2007
    David,
    RogersDA wrote:
    Smugmug let's ya sell postcards.

Seriously, are you looking for a publishing-type site or just a place where you can create and order them yourself? I recall some site, but I took can't recall the name (yet).

I'm looking for a lulu-like site which is specializing on something like that.
    Smugmug is a general photosharing site. It's a great one, but all my calendars were sold through lulu. ne_nau.gif
    I'm looking to extend that side of my little photobiz and hence looking for a place with a dedicated traffic.
    I clearly remember some of our distinguished ladies (dee, ginger or ann iloveyou.gif ) mentioning something like that, but again, I could not find it, even though I search hard for their posts...
  • Options
    PunkybethPunkybeth Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited February 19, 2007
    Was it cafepress.com? They let you sell calenders and note cards and stuff like that. I've used them and their stuff is pretty cool.

Robyn
    Robyn T. Lisone
    MUTTography - Modern and Fun Lifestyle Pet Photography
    MUTTography | My SmugMug | Facebook | Google+

• Options
    edited February 19, 2007
    Robyn,
    Punkybeth wrote:
    Was it cafepress.com? They let you sell calenders and note cards and stuff like that. I've used them and their stuff is pretty cool.

Robyn

No, it was not it :cry , but thank you for the link, I'll check it out. thumb.gif