When is the next quarter?

marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
edited January 12, 2005 in SmugMug Support
Now that I have over $200 in my account, and since the payment page says we are paid for $500 in a month, or $200 in a quarter, or $x whenever we ask, I'm curious to know when the next quarter is.
Thanks,
Richard

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2005
    Now that I have over $200 in my account, and since the payment page says we are paid for $500 in a month, or $200 in a quarter, or $x whenever we ask, I'm curious to know when the next quarter is.
    Thanks,
    Richard

if i were you, i'd email help@smugmug.com with this request :D

cheers,

andy
  • marlinspikemarlinspike Registered Users Posts: 2,095 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2005
    andy wrote:
    if i were you, i'd email help@smugmug.com with this request :D

cheers,

andy
    I figured they read here all the time so I would just post here, but I guess you're right.
    Richard
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2005
    I figured they read here all the time so I would just post here, but I guess you're right.
    Richard

they do, but since email shows up "in their face" i always send it there, too.

cheers
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited January 4, 2005
    Andy is so in-your-face. :gun2

We're on calendar quarters, so checks through December 31st will be sent out the first week of January. ylsuper.gifsuperylsuper.gif
    edited January 4, 2005
    So, if I didn't break 200 until 01/03/05, will I see a check? Toni said I will get one when I e-mailed in my question.
    Richard
  • BaldyBaldy Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 2,853 moderator
    edited January 4, 2005
    The ultimate authority when it comes to money hath spoken: Toni. :D:D:D

gerg.gif
    edited January 6, 2005
    Hooray, the details have changed from unpaid to paid (actually that was a couple days ago). I can't wait to go back to school and pick up my check.
    Richard
  • fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2005
    Well if payments are made anything like the Moderator paychecks, you might see something in March....2007.

Fortunately, the stock options are very generous. nod.gif

lol3.gif
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
    edited January 11, 2005
    I'm beginning to think you weren't joking. Were checks mailed out when the status said paid? I suppose it could just be USPS being very very slow.
    Richard
    edited January 11, 2005
    I'm beginning to think you weren't joking. Were checks mailed out when the status said paid? I suppose it could just be USPS being very very slow.
    Richard
    Ummmmmm......I just got a call from my dad. The check went to my house...but the only address I can remember giving smugmug is my college address. Have I entered the Twilight Zone? When I go to account settings and billing again I see my college address. Is there somewhere where I set the send checks to address?
    Richard
  • ToniToni Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
    edited January 12, 2005
    Ummmmmm......I just got a call from my dad. The check went to my house...but the only address I can remember giving smugmug is my college address. Have I entered the Twilight Zone? When I go to account settings and billing again I see my college address. Is there somewhere where I set the send checks to address?
    Richard

Sorry for the confusion, Richard. We use the address you gave us on the W-9 tax form to determine where to send the profit checks. If you are the kind of person who likes to solve mysteries, how else would we have the address of your dad's house if you didn't give it to us? (Twilight Zone music here)
    If you will send us an email to Help and let us know where you want the checks sent in the future, we will be happy to do that. All the best!