Options

Wedding Albums?

DigitalGuruDigitalGuru Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited January 13, 2005 in Accessories
I'm looking for information on ordering wedding albums for some clients. I looked on the net but there seems to be scattered information. How do I get my hands on a catalog, get wholesale prices, and see decent pics of the products?

I am looking for albums that are either "post and screw" or libary bound and have mat cutout for 8x10 and 5x7 prints.

I didn't know where else to post this type of request so i apologize up front if this is only a camera accessory message board.

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    marygracemarygrace Registered Users Posts: 73 Big grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    Hi! I don't know if I can answer your question, but I've heard of people getting albums from KOLO. I think you can purchase them wholesale. Look into them. These albums are very classy. As to the cutout, I'm assuming you're referring to the album cover window? Otherwise, I'm at a loss there.

Good luck!
    marygrace
    my photos go here

D200
    D70
    18-70/3.5
    85/1.8
    50/1.8
    lens baby 2.0
  • Options
    DigitalGuruDigitalGuru Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited January 13, 2005
    thanks for the Koko link. it was very helpful. i will contact them with my questions.

but i was looking more for albums where the pages have mats for specific size prints (5x7 horizontal, 5x7 veritcal, etc). they seem more geared towards weddings.

the window on the cover is definitely a must.
    thanks!
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    If you search in the dpreview pro forum, you should find lots of matches - I've seen lots of wedding specific web sites mentioned there. I do not do weddings so I've never bookmarked them, sorry....

ann