Options

Hello

emiliochan65emiliochan65 Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
edited February 26, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hey Guys,
A new guy here from NYC and trying to get into the businese.I have everything about me on my profile, so that I am going to skip introducing myself.

Corrently, I am taking a break at home and spending time in front of computer, doing things around the apt...Please take a look at my photo works, suggestions or dropping me lines..all welcome. Many thanks:rofl

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 23, 2007
    Hey Guys,
    A new guy here from NYC and trying to get into the businese.I have everything about me on my profile, so that I am going to skip introducing myself.

Corrently, I am taking a break at home and spending time in front of computer, doing things around the apt...Please take a look at my photo works, suggestions or dropping me lines..all welcome. Many thanksrolleyes1.gif
    wave.gif Welcome to Dgrin!
  • Options
    PunkybethPunkybeth Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2007
    Hi there!
    Hi Emilio,

I checked out your site...looks great! You've got some really creative ideas!! Keep up the good work!clap.gif

Robyn
    Hey Guys,

Corrently, I am taking a break at home and spending time in front of computer, doing things around the apt...Please take a look at my photo works, suggestions or dropping me lines..all welcome. Many thanksrolleyes1.gif
    Robyn T. Lisone
    MUTTography - Modern and Fun Lifestyle Pet Photography
    MUTTography | My SmugMug | Facebook | Google+