Options

Question about Replace Photo feature (need quick answer)

JanelleJanelle Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
edited February 27, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I posted baby announcement photos in a gallery and sized them as 5x7. One order went through yesterday with 30 announcements at that size. Then the customer's mom must have ordered today, but selected 4x6 (because I couldn't block out that option - which would be a great feature, by the way) so once her order processes, it will cut off most of the words in the pictures. My question - if I replace all of the photos in her order with newly created 4x6 formatted announcements, is it going to mess up the order that went through yesterday? The original client's order says "processing" not "shipped" so I am concerned. I only have until 5 p.m. tomorrow to make these changes or the second order will begin to process.

Can I just replace the photos?

Janelle Rodgers

www.janellerodgers.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2007
    Stby, looking now :)
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2007
    Janelle,

We can cancel the 4x6s order (#256943) and we can reorder them as 5x7s for your client's mom. Will that be okay?

- Andy
  • Options
    JanelleJanelle Registered Users Posts: 104 Major grins
    edited February 26, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    Janelle,

We can cancel the 4x6s order (#256943) and we can reorder them as 5x7s for your client's mom. Will that be okay?

- Andy

Wow. That is totally not the response I was expecting. That would be awesome. You really don't have to do that. And that definitely was a quick response. I was just hoping to hear back before 5 p.m. tomorrow.

The only more perfect thing than this would be to help me fix the order 256461 that I referenced in the email (that you weren't supposed to get.) Can you or Granny Robin get the lab to stop that order and replace the photo with the one now in the gallery? (the one without the typos...same name - announcement1copy.jpg :)

Boy - I really screwed up this order, didn't I? Thank goodness for you guys! You are totally worth every penny.
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2007
    Janelle wrote:
    Wow. That is totally not the response I was expecting. That would be awesome. You really don't have to do that. And that definitely was a quick response. I was just hoping to hear back before 5 p.m. tomorrow.

The only more perfect thing than this would be to help me fix the order 256461 that I referenced in the email (that you weren't supposed to get.) Can you or Granny Robin get the lab to stop that order and replace the photo with the one now in the gallery? (the one without the typos...same name - announcement1copy.jpg :)

Boy - I really screwed up this order, didn't I? Thank goodness for you guys! You are totally worth every penny.
    I'm gonna take a break for a bit but no worries, we'll sort it all out and be back to you in the morning :)
  • Options
    edited February 26, 2007
    Janelle wrote:
    No worries, it's 10:37 pm ET right now and we're on the job, replacing the 4x6s with a new order of 5x7s. Support Hero Steve will be back to you in this thread with a new order # :)

No worries, I've asked Robin to call the lab first thing in the morning, we'll see if it can be stopped. Even if it can't, Robin will fire off a new order with the new file, and of course, there's NO CHARGE for this service - it's all part of the SmugMug Guarantee: http://www.smugmug.com/prints/our-guarantee.mg

We need a link to the new, replaced image for order #256461. Thanks!
  • Options
    grannyrobingrannyrobin Registered Users Posts: 134 Major grins
    edited February 27, 2007
    Janelle wrote:

Hi Janelle,

Ezprints says they will *not* print order 256461.
    -grannyrobin
  • Options
    edited February 27, 2007
    Andy wrote:
    We need a link to the new, replaced image for order #256461. Thanks!
    Bump on this bit.