Options

SOLD: Sony Vaio Laptop - Plus Xtras!!

F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
edited March 1, 2007 in The Kitchen Sink
Hi Grinners,

This is now sold...

Thanks everyone for your consideration!

I’m offering a fantastic Sony laptop for sale with some great extras included in the price! Everything is in like new condition ( 10/10 ). This PC is extremely powerful and can handle everything from photo editing to your favorite games. I need a physically smaller laptop for my business traveling and have decided to get a 13" Mac Book but it will be hard to say goodbye to this system so I’m hoping to find it a good home!
132885978-L.jpg

The following items are all included in the price:

1) Sony Vaio PCG-K47 laptop, Pentium 4 3.2 Gig processor, 100 Gig hard drive, 1 Gig DDR RAM, beautiful 15.4” WXGA TFT glossy screen, built in WiFi, 3 USB2 ports, DVD burner/ CD burner , original Sony rechargeable battery, XP Pro and Office Pro 2003.

2) Pelican 1490 hard shell brief case with customized foam-padding inserts. Holds laptop firmly and securely as well as all items listed here.

3) 40 Gig Seagate portable hard drive with data/power USB2 cables. No bulky power supply needed!

4)
80 Gig Western Digital 7200 RPM hard drive enclosed in a Rosewill external case.

5) Logitech, cordless, optical, scrolling mouse. No long dongle connection either; just one small thumb-drive sized receiver that fits in one of the USB2 ports.

6) 8 original (not home-made copies) Photoshop training DVDs including these titles: Mastering Camera RAW with Ben Willmore 2 discs, Photoshop CS2 Power Sessions with Scott Kelby, Secrets Of the Photoshop Masters volume 2, The Best Of Photoshop User #8 2 discs, Inside Photoshop CS – Working with digital photos, Photoshop CS2 100 Hot Tips. These DVDs are absolutely incredible! If you know how to use Photoshop, you’ll still be amazed at how much efficiency and creativity you’ll be incorporating into your workflow. If you’re a Photoshop novice, then you’ll be amazed at how much thorough understanding you’ll have of Photoshop and digital photography within a very short time. Every aspect of digital processing is covered and methodically explained.

7) All Paypal fees, continental US shipping and insurance included.

Click here for more photos...

Price is $1850.00
I have some positive feedback for some big ticket items here and on FM (username = chissedg) should you care to search.

All payment methods accepted, PP preferred. Checks require bank clearance before package will be shipped. Email or PM if interested.

Thanks for looking and happy shopping!
Cheers,

Chris Sedg. :cool
www.christophersedgwick.com

Comments

• Options
    F45F45 Registered Users Posts: 225 Major grins
    edited March 1, 2007
    Hi Grinners,

This is now sold...

Thanks everyone for your consideration!

...and thank you Stormdancing!