Options

FM refugee question

cyberecybere Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 2, 2007 in Flea Market
So here's a question from an 'FM Refugee'

On the FM B/S board people were asked to combine listings of multiple items into one posting. The question I have is whether that is expected here as well. I posted such a combined listing (but did split the Canon specific stuff from the general stuff :D), but it's impossible to put the exact names of things in the title when combining listings. What do the powers-that-be think about this dilemna? I hope the question makes sense!

Thanks!

--erik

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 2, 2007
    cybere wrote:
    So here's a question from an 'FM Refugee'

On the FM B/S board people were asked to combine listings of multiple items into one posting. The question I have is whether that is expected here as well. I posted such a combined listing (but did split the Canon specific stuff from the general stuff :D), but it's impossible to put the exact names of things in the title when combining listings. What do the powers-that-be think about this dilemna? I hope the question makes sense!

Thanks!

--erik
    One listing is good, it's easier to keep track of. But really, if you have a lens, and a flash, you can list them separately if you wish. But there's a very good reason for the combined listings - it keeps things cleaner and gives many a chance to be seen.

So our preference is for combined listings, not gonna make it a rule or anything yet.
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 2, 2007
    Yup, what Andy said. Too many little rules takes away from this place. Let's all use common sense and common courtesy. And when you don't, well, that's why I'm here. :D
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]