Options

Time to start treating us like business partners

johngjohng Registered Users Posts: 1,658 Major grins
edited March 5, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
OK,

I'm going to officially vent here. The loss of stats yet again for the 2nd time in 3 months is disturbing but doesn't affect the bottom line so to speak. But, 2 things do quite honestly have the potential to impact my bottom line:

1. You had a known, planned outage of servers and failed to contact me. I'm running my business off your servers and as a business partner I expect to be notified when you have a planned outage. And, I'm talking about YOU notifying ME - not me having to read up on a message board about it. I work in the IT industry and planned outages are a necessary evil - I understand that. But, if servers are going to be down then the people using those servers are notified. It's not just a PR issue it's a business issue.

2. My site still is not working properly - pages won't load - I've been trying for the last several hours to get to some photographs - some times it works and some times it doesn't. More often than not I simply can't get good response navigating within my photo galleries.

Why am I venting? Because, I shot a soccer game for some potential new clients this weekend and promised them the photos would be available on my site Midnight Tuesday - and I swear I'm not lying. Now, these new clients may or may not have tried to access the site yet - I don't know - I can't tell because there are no stats available. I hope they haven't because the horrible response with navigating the site would certainly leave a bad taste in their mouth.

We're not talking about an inconvenience of not being able to view some photos for entertainment purposes here. We're talking about the loss of current and future money to a business.

As a pro user I expect to be treated like a business partner just like I would from any other vendor. I've got a business hanging by a thread and these snafus affect MY business as well as yours. Again, I understand the need to do what you did - I've been in IT for 15 years and gone through plenty of upgrades. But, like any other user of a system if I know there is an outage I can plan accordingly. If it's a major deal - like this was then I would have never promised availability for today - I'm too well aquainted with Murphy's Law.

Now, it's fine if non-pro users don't want email notifications. Great. But I would be amazed if there were any PRO users who are relying on their websites for the livelihood of their business who would not want to be notified of something like this so they could plan accordingly.

Now, given all that - I'd like an ETA of when you expect navigation functionality to return to normal - to me this is critical functionality and any tech analyst worth his pay should be able to know after this much time what the order of magnitude is - 2 hours, 12 hours, 3 days, whatever. It will take what it will take - I understand that. But, as a business partner I would expect a better response than:
"We're working on it and will let you know when it's fixed" without any indication of how long that will take.

Again, a different level of expectation then when I was a basic client just sharing photos with family and friends. As a start-up company every lost sale is critical to me. And, unfortunately, because of the types of clients I have - sports parents mostly - I'll never know why I lost sales. I don't get the chance to send each parent a questionaire as to why they didn't buy my work or why they never contacted me to shoot another event. So, potential lost sales at worst and bad PR at best for MY CLIENTS could have been completely avoided if you had communicated with your business partners so we could plan accordingly. I Know you all work very hard and for the most part Smugmug is an excellent photo sharing site - but if you want to have professional co-branded business relationships the bar is higher than that. Why is that level of communication even up for debate? In my experience in IT, it's simple common practice.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2006
    johng wrote:
    OK,
    Hi John,

Thanks for taking the time to post this - it's really important stuff, and we'll take it all to heart. I agree with you completely, we could do a better job of advance notification, and I'm trying my best to ensure that we do this.

I don't have an ETA to "normalcy" but I know that the crew is working hard to get everything fixed up as fast as humanly possible.
  • Options
    edited August 29, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    I agree with you completely, we could do a better job of advance notification, and I'm trying my best to ensure that we do this.

I don't have an ETA to "normalcy" but I know that the crew is working hard to get everything fixed up as fast as humanly possible.

Andy - I appreciate your response. Your customer service is one of the main reasons why I chose Smugmug as my partner for my on-line business. It really is top-notch. Having said that, I must be blatantly honest - the first statement I quoted just isn't acceptable. This subject has been tossed around on DGRIN for at least several weeks. And, while I understand comments like the above with regards to new feature requests I don't find it acceptable to hear "we're going to try our best to ensure communication" but Smugmug still has not committed to an open communication strategy. This is a completely different category than "I want backprinting" or "I want coupons" - we're talking about notifying business partners that a known risk exists to their business. I would propose the only acceptable answer is: Yes, we need to redefine our communications strategy - especially with our Pro users who depend on us for their livelihood. And, like any other vendor - a deadline for the delivery of that strategy should be communicated. The simple use of mass communication to approving business partners to notify them of business critical outages is not a $30,000 project. Mass emails are an ungodly simple technical thing to accomplish.

So, I'm going to put you on the spot since you are in the unfortunate place of answering us irate users :D - what is the roadblock to establishing this communication? Is there a technology hurdle, a legal hurdle or is it that the issue of communication just hasn't had enough priority to be addressed (which is a valid response - again, I realize every organization has more work to do than they can get done so it has to all be prioritized). Or is it a fear of PR backlash because every such communication would highten partner's knowledge of how often such things were necessary? If the last is the case I would submit the PR hits you'll take from not communicating are much worse.
    So, which of these obstacles is keeping Smugmug from telling us that "yes we will change our communications strategy and we believe the new strategy should be ready for roll-out by XX/YY/ZZ"

Again, please understand - I'm not knocking the staff or faulting the outage - only pointing out my perception that Smugmug does not seem to view us as business PARTNERS. I appreciate your quick responses and the overall customer service of Smugmug I just expect more honest and forthrite communication between business partners.
  • Options
    rickstrickst Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2006
    Venting
    I have to agree. I've only been with Smugmug for a little over a week and so far:
    • stats have been down twice;
    • one night, my photos wouldn't process.
    I am not encouraged. I spent a lot of time reviewing sites to join in order to post my photography, and I was assured by many that Smugmug was the place to be.

Planned outages should be announced through e-mails to members. I often do not have time to check the "boards" for this kind of thing.
  • Options
    ballentphotoballentphoto Registered Users Posts: 312 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    I have to agree. I've only been with Smugmug for a little over a week and so far:
    • stats have been down twice;
    • one night, my photos wouldn't process.
    I am not encouraged. I spent a lot of time reviewing sites to join in order to post my photography, and I was assured by many that Smugmug was the place to be.

Planned outages should be announced through e-mails to members. I often do not have time to check the "boards" for this kind of thing.

The server that contained the stats was down, no data has been lost. I just checked mine and they are back up with all the numbers as before. Now if you want really meaningful stats sign up to Google Analytics through
    http://www.google.com/analytics/home paste some code into your footer and look at all the data start to stream about your site, and it's free thumb.gif
    -Michael
    Just take the picture :):
    Pictures are at available at:http://www.ballentphoto.com

My Blog: http://ballentphoto.blogspot.com
  • Options
    edited August 29, 2006
    The server that contained the stats was down, no data has been lost. I just checked mine and they are back up with all the numbers as before. Now if you want really meaningful stats sign up to Google Analytics through
    http://www.google.com/analytics/home paste some code into your footer and look at all the data start to stream about your site, and it's free thumb.gif
    And, we show you how to set it up :D

http://dgrin.smugmug.com/gallery/1092794
  • Options
    rickstrickst Registered Users Posts: 103 Major grins
    edited August 29, 2006
    Venting

I don't think you understand. Smugmug is more expensive than many other sites, so I am paying a premium for features and service. Having stats down twice and a problem with photo processing in approx a weeks time is not what I'm paying for.

I have worked in the Quality Assurance field for over 20 years, and I certainly couldn't treat my customers this way.
  • Options
    edited August 29, 2006
    rickst wrote:
    I don't think you understand. Smugmug is more expensive than many other sites, so I am paying a premium for features and service. Having stats down twice and a problem with photo processing in approx a weeks time is not what I'm paying for.

I have worked in the Quality Assurance field for over 20 years, and I certainly couldn't treat my customers this way.
    Hi rickst, thanks for posting, and most importantly, for joining SmugMug! We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience of this system maintenance. We're really doing a lot these days to ensure that our system and site can be feature-rich, and fast in the performance department, and reliable, too. We hope that as your experience grows with us, that you'll feel the same as many others do about SmugMug - that you're getting a great value and excellent service. We hope that you'll give us a chance to prove ourselves the best photo site on the planet.

If you do not feel this way, just write to me, care of the help desk, and we'll issue you a full refund, no questions asked.
  • Options
    jevjev Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited August 29, 2006
    You should really look into service like google analytics
    Stats from smugmug are only usefull if you are tracking sales of images in my opinion. There are a lot of free statistics services avalable that will give you information about geographical location, user path and other features.

I am not trying to protect smugmug, if they offer statistics it should be up and running. But if statistics is really important to you, it is as simple as adding a script to your header and you will have much more detailed statistics.
  • Options
    pat.kanepat.kane Registered Users Posts: 332 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    rickst, since Andy speaks for smugmug, take him on his word that he'll issue a full refund if you're not satisfied.

As a user of the service, I can only tell you that your timing sucked with regards to the trial period mwink.gif The problems you're experiencing are few and far between. It was just bad timing for the problems to happen during your trial period. I've been using the service for almost a year. My Pro renewal is now due and I am not going to hesitate signing back up.

I'd say give it a try for a month. If you don't like the service, send an e-mail to Andy and he'll give you a refund.

If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please let me know. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.
  • Options
    ExposeTheMomentExposeTheMoment Registered Users Posts: 271 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    jev wrote:
    You should really look into service like google analytics
    Stats from smugmug are only usefull if you are tracking sales of images in my opinion. There are a lot of free statistics services avalable that will give you information about geographical location, user path and other features.

I am not trying to protect smugmug, if they offer statistics it should be up and running. But if statistics is really important to you, it is as simple as adding a script to your header and you will have much more detailed statistics.

Thanks for the info I signed up and added the code.
    Gary Harfield
    Owner/Photographer
    Expose The Moment

Had a list of gear, now its to long, so lets say I have 2 bags and 15,000 worth of stuff.
  • Options
    I SimoniusI Simonius Registered Users Posts: 1,034 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    pat.kane wrote:
    rickst, since Andy speaks for smugmug, take him on his word that he'll issue a full refund if you're not satisfied.

As a user of the service, I can only tell you that your timing sucked with regards to the trial period mwink.gif The problems you're experiencing are few and far between. It was just bad timing for the problems to happen during your trial period. I've been using the service for almost a year. My Pro renewal is now due and I am not going to hesitate signing back up.

I'd say give it a try for a month. If you don't like the service, send an e-mail to Andy and he'll give you a refund.

If you have any questions that I might be able to answer, please let me know. Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

dittothumb.gif
    Veni-Vidi-Snappii
    ...pics..
  • Options
    cwphotoscwphotos Registered Users Posts: 763 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    I for one didnt like the outage thats for sure but I want the OP and those who had issues with it to look at the facts. Smugmug has 300tb plus of data from thousands users worldwide to contend with. This is not easy im sure, as sometimes I have trouble with the volume of data we have here at work rolleyes1.gif. But overall I can understand that my comments and those of other smugmug supporters can seem like we gloss over issues and dont care when things go down. We (well me at least) definatly do. Trust me on that one. Every business has growing pains...I mean was ebay 100% when it first launched? How bout amazon? I honestly feel if you weather the storm and dont jump ship you will see smugmug emerge better with each event. Like someone else here said I have been a pro member for a year and have experienced the following:
    1x Outage (last week)
    2x Stats outtage

Thats it. There may have been more but I didnt notice. :D
    Just some things to consider.....take it for what its worth.
    ====My Gear=====
    Canon 5D Mk.2/Grip || Canon 7D Backup
    17-40 f/4L || 70-200 f/2.8L IS || 100mm f/2.8L Macro || 24-70mm f/2.8L
    Wedding Photographer
    www.cwphotos.net
  • Options
    edited August 30, 2006
    cwphotos wrote:
    I for one didnt like the outage thats for sure but I want the OP and those who had issues with it to look at the facts. Smugmug has 300tb plus of data from thousands users worldwide to contend with. This is not easy im sure, as sometimes I have trouble with the volume of data we have here at work rolleyes1.gif. But overall I can understand that my comments and those of other smugmug supporters can seem like we gloss over issues and dont care when things go down. We (well me at least) definatly do. Trust me on that one. Every business has growing pains...I mean was ebay 100% when it first launched? How bout amazon? I honestly feel if you weather the storm and dont jump ship you will see smugmug emerge better with each event. Like someone else here said I have been a pro member for a year and have experienced the following:
    1x Outage (last week)
    2x Stats outtage

Thats it. There may have been more but I didnt notice. :D
    Just some things to consider.....take it for what its worth.

I think you're missing my point entirely. Yes, every business has growing pains. And every system has outages. However, I can assure you that if my company (my daytime job not photography company) has servers down that our business partners send or receive data from they are notified and kept updated. They don't have to go to a message board to get details. Again, this is the difference between a SERVICE - like a standard user has and a BUSINESS PARTNERSHIP which is how smugmug markets the pro accounts. Business partners do not have to go to message boards - it's not how good business relationships are done. And, as pointed out earlier - there shouldn't be a huge cost hurdle involved in the notification process. It's simple common business practice. And, as long as smugmug is marketing themselves as a business partner (hey those are the words that appear on the sales emails they send me - "partners") they need to act like it and share information with their partners where it affects their partner's bottom line.
  • Options
    JeffroJeffro Registered Users Posts: 1,941 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    Being a pro account user, I too prefer the notification method over the message board method.

I have often wondered why pro account holders don't get notified via e-mail about new features, and outages and such. It seems simple enough. I found out about the recent outage by logging onto my site and getting the message from Smugmug. No prior knowledge here either. It's a good thing I didn't start an upload before I went to bed.

But I must say I have been very pleased with the overall services Smugmug provides.
    Always lurking, sometimes participating. :D
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 30, 2006
    In the outsourcing business, typically the provider offers a status area, where the customer (the subscriber, not the end user) can look at a view of system status. This includes known issues, projected resolution, scheduled maintenance times, and of course, planned outages.

Why not offer a 'system status' page as well, and keep us in the loop on significant events? This way, if there is a stats issue, we can check the status page, see there is an issue, see that it is expected to be resolved by x, and there are less posts about 'whats up with stats" and others... (heck put it in our control panel if you must protect his info for some reason)

Of course, the posts wont stop, but we customers will feel better about it all, since we know what is going on, understand it, and know when to expect it to get better.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2006
    cmason wrote:
    In the outsourcing business, typically the provider offers a status area, where the customer (the subscriber, not the end user) can look at a view of system status. This includes known issues, projected resolution, scheduled maintenance times, and of course, planned outages.

But, in the data communications business there are certain Service Level Agreements (SLAs). SLAs typically include when shared services are to be available and when they can be offline. If they are offline during any of the times covered by the SLA, notification is required. You don't have to look at a site. And, especially if an outage or major install is planned in advance you notify - period. That's how business is done among business partners. In other words it should be Smugmug's responsibility to notify their pro users (their business partners) - not our responsibility to seek answers.

Again, I feel this is a PR issue - Smugmug, like most companies, does not want to bring attention to the fact there is a problem - I get that. But pro users are paying premium price for a price for a business partnership. Funny how Smugmug never fails to take their 15% cut off every sale I make - they have no problem being proactive in that regard.

Again, in general I'm very happy with Smugmug. But, they are trying to grow beyond a photo sharing site to a more professional data services broker (of sorts) - so the standards are raised.

It's especially important with this business model - as the photographer isn't always actively using their site so without notification they have no knowledge there is a problem. If you're at home and your broadband service isn't working as long as your not trying to use it you don't care. But, when you're using Smugmug's services to run a business - a business that doesn't or shouldn't require your constant monitoring - your customers will often find problems before you will. My business is about photography - that's why I pay Smugmug to host my site, provide features and run my order processing. They are getting paid to do systems monitoring - I shouldn't have to. Does that make sense?
  • Options
    ivarivar Registered Users Posts: 8,395 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    johng wrote:
    But, in the data communications business there are certain Service Level Agreements (SLAs). SLAs typically include when shared services are to be available and when they can be offline. If they are offline during any of the times covered by the SLA, notification is required. You don't have to look at a site. And, especially if an outage or major install is planned in advance you notify - period. That's how business is done among business partners. In other words it should be Smugmug's responsibility to notify their pro users (their business partners) - not our responsibility to seek answers.

Again, I feel this is a PR issue - Smugmug, like most companies, does not want to bring attention to the fact there is a problem - I get that. But pro users are paying premium price for a price for a business partnership. Funny how Smugmug never fails to take their 15% cut off every sale I make - they have no problem being proactive in that regard.

Again, in general I'm very happy with Smugmug. But, they are trying to grow beyond a photo sharing site to a more professional data services broker (of sorts) - so the standards are raised.

It's especially important with this business model - as the photographer isn't always actively using their site so without notification they have no knowledge there is a problem. If you're at home and your broadband service isn't working as long as your not trying to use it you don't care. But, when you're using Smugmug's services to run a business - a business that doesn't or shouldn't require your constant monitoring - your customers will often find problems before you will. My business is about photography - that's why I pay Smugmug to host my site, provide features and run my order processing. They are getting paid to do systems monitoring - I shouldn't have to. Does that make sense?
    Hi John, do you mind me asking what you mean by
    But, they are trying to grow beyond a photo sharing site to a more professional data services broker (of sorts)

You are not the only one who expressed a wish for an advance notification system. You might want to read this post: http://www.dgrin.com/showthread.php?p=374769#post374769
  • Options
    cmasoncmason Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
    edited August 31, 2006
    johng wrote:
    But, in the data communications business there are certain Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
    Quite true. SLAs are indeed the method that IT ensures that it is supporting the business to the satisfaction of the business. The notification area is used to provide information about when to expect uptime, so that the customer can see that the SLA has not yet been violated. (in most situtations there are dashboards, exec screens, etc etc)

BUT, there are many cases where there are no explicit SLAs, since a documented SLA tends to increase cost and price significantly. Examples include internal websites, desktop computers, file systems, print, etc. In our case, we do not have an explicit SLA, and frankly, I doubt many of us are interested in the expense one would require. In this case, just knowing what is the issue and when it will be resolved might go miles towards customer sat. I could check the system status, see that there is nothing reported wrong on Smugmug's end, and then investigate my ISP and trace. But if I see an issue at Smugmug, and it is expected to be resolved in 3 hours...I reset my expectations, make customer calls to ensure they are aware of the issue, and in general, handle things properly.

Perhaps Smugmug may consider offering an SLA class subscription, for those who can not afford downtime?
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2006
    ivar wrote:
    Hi John, do you mind me asking what you mean by

By data services I am referring to the fact they are brokering cash registering between their business partners (pro users) and 3rd party customers - mostly in a blind fashion - that is, the buying customer is unaware Smugmug is involved - they are trying to purchase from the photographer, not smugmug. Smugmug is the 'middle man'. I think there's been an explosion of pro account users over the last year or so and it's likely to grow. In a way, Smugmug is like the landlord leasing retail space to a storefront. Again, when I started using Smugmug it was for sharing photos with family and friends. I send them links, they look at pictures and maybe buy the pictures from smugmug. if there's an issue with the site - they call me (or not) but no real harm is done if they can't get to the photos - they'll simply try again later. Now, Smugmug 'leases' my storefront to my business customers to me and they control my cash register. So, when a potential customer walks by my "door" and the doorway is blocked by a broken sidewalk or the lights aren't on they go away.

If they had already paid me money they'd come back. But, my customers don't prepay for the most part - so if they turn away there's a strong possibility they don't come back.

Now, if I know there is a problem or the likelihood of one I can plan accordingly.

So, Smugmug is now brokering data between me and my business customers - they provide interface for my business customers to view my product, Smugmug accepts payment and provides delivery - all via electronic data transfer of some sort. They are now part of my business supply chain as an electronic broker. When they falter, my business falters.

That's what I meant.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2006
    johng wrote:

That's what I meant.
    This is great feedback. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, John.
  • Options
    edited August 31, 2006
    Andy wrote:
    This is great feedback. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, John.

Hey - the partnership goes both ways. I'm still here - still will renew my plan next month for the upcoming year. So, I try to give both good and bad feedback - that's how you guys know where the opportunities are.

As photographers that's also how we improve our skills. I've grown as a photographer the last few years more because of constructive criticism than by pats on the back or just - "these suck" reviews.

I know you guys are listening and I appreciate it.
  • Options
    RKeatonRKeaton Registered Users Posts: 154 Major grins
    edited September 1, 2006
    "This is great feedback. Thanks so much for taking the time to post this, John."

Andy

"Hey - the partnership goes both ways. I'm still here."

Johnng

Do we ever stop learning the lesson of the importance of good communication?
  • Options
    EVOgraphyEVOgraphy Registered Users Posts: 6 Beginner grinner
    edited October 11, 2006
    johng wrote:
    By data services I am referring to the fact they are brokering cash registering between their business partners (pro users) and 3rd party customers - mostly in a blind fashion - that is, the buying customer is unaware Smugmug is involved - they are trying to purchase from the photographer, not smugmug. Smugmug is the 'middle man'. I think there's been an explosion of pro account users over the last year or so and it's likely to grow. In a way, Smugmug is like the landlord leasing retail space to a storefront. Again, when I started using Smugmug it was for sharing photos with family and friends. I send them links, they look at pictures and maybe buy the pictures from smugmug. if there's an issue with the site - they call me (or not) but no real harm is done if they can't get to the photos - they'll simply try again later. Now, Smugmug 'leases' my storefront to my business customers to me and they control my cash register. So, when a potential customer walks by my "door" and the doorway is blocked by a broken sidewalk or the lights aren't on they go away.

If they had already paid me money they'd come back. But, my customers don't prepay for the most part - so if they turn away there's a strong possibility they don't come back.

Now, if I know there is a problem or the likelihood of one I can plan accordingly.

So, Smugmug is now brokering data between me and my business customers - they provide interface for my business customers to view my product, Smugmug accepts payment and provides delivery - all via electronic data transfer of some sort. They are now part of my business supply chain as an electronic broker. When they falter, my business falters.

That's what I meant.

I very much agree on this point. If there is a planned outage, or even an outage in general I see no real reason why sending an e-mail explaining the outage ect. would be a problem. I just signed up and noticed a message about an outage and I spent about 20 min trying to find out how I could get these kind of messages e-mailed to me, just like the upload status.

I was planning to set up a special filter that would then text that e-mail to my cell phone. So say there is a planned outage in 2 days and I'm shooting a game I know right away to let anyone I talk to at the game know that there will be some downtime 2 days from now. That makes not only SM look more professional, but the photographer as well.

Just my two cents.
  • Options
    edited October 11, 2006
    EVOgraphy wrote:
    I very much agree on this point. If there is a planned outage, or even an outage in general I see no real reason why sending an e-mail explaining the outage ect. would be a problem. I just signed up and noticed a message about an outage and I spent about 20 min trying to find out how I could get these kind of messages e-mailed to me, just like the upload status.

I was planning to set up a special filter that would then text that e-mail to my cell phone. So say there is a planned outage in 2 days and I'm shooting a game I know right away to let anyone I talk to at the game know that there will be some downtime 2 days from now. That makes not only SM look more professional, but the photographer as well.

Just my two cents.
    Great feedback, and welcome to the forum wave.gif
  • Options
    dcyphertdcyphert Registered Users Posts: 219 Major grins
    edited March 4, 2007
    johng wrote:

That's what I meant.

I echo these sentiments as well....I am in total favor of Pro level notification of planned outages; I just don't have the time to go looking for this info. A simple email would make for an all round better business practice.
    Dave

Canon EOS 30D, EOS Rebel XT, (2) Canon 430ex ETTL Flash, Canon 70-200mm IS USM L, 28-135mm IS USM lenses, Canon ST-E2 Wireless transmitter, Stroboframe flash bracket, Off camera shoe, Canon Remote Timer
  • Options
    edited March 5, 2007
    dcyphert wrote:
    I echo these sentiments as well....I am in total favor of Pro level notification of planned outages; I just don't have the time to go looking for this info. A simple email would make for an all round better business practice.

15524779-Ti.gif

We're working on it. I have a mail list set up, and at some point, I'll send out notice to all of you, so you can subscribe to it. And then, when we have something to tell you, we can send a notification.

In the meantime, remember, we have Thursday nights scheduled for maintenance, but we don't always use it.

And for the last few times, we've put notices in your control panel messages deal.gif