Options

FS: Canon Stuff: 28-135IS, 1.4x, 50 1.4, Kenko 2x, 24-105L

jianghai_hojianghai_ho Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited March 6, 2007 in House of Canon
This is a mirror post of my FM FS post. Like many I'm a "refugee" but I only recently found out about this site anyways. I've bought lots of stuff there (my 200/1.8; 70-200IS, 1D2, etc etc) but only sold things once or twice but the recent changes (and a link to here that was posted there) have prompted me to try making the move. here it is:

Second part of my stuff-clearing to make way for the 70-200IS that's coming.. All the lenses are priced to move, and include shipping by priority USPS. Other shipping options available at additional cost.

Still tentatively looking for a 580EX for trade.

1. Canon EF 28-135 USM - $300+Paypal - Pending
Excellent condition, never used very much (awkward [for me] FL). No box or manual but filter is included (72mm UV).

102571701-L-1.jpg

2. Kenko Teleplus Pro300 2x Teleconvertor - $160+Paypal
Got the Canon EF 2x II so I don't have a need for this anymore. Great condition, perfect glass, works just like a Canon except that it will work with all of the lenses instead of just working with some. Item only, no box.

133229541-L.jpg

3. Canon EF 1.4x I Teleconvertor- SOLD
Got the 1.4x II so have no need for this anymore. Optics the same as the II, but the I does not have weather sealing. Good condition, perfect glass. Comes with box and manual.

4. Canon EF 50mm 1.4 USM with hood - $280+Paypal
Don't like 50, and now that I have a 35L I can get rid of all of the 50 and just use that. Keeping the 1.8 'cause there's no point in selling that one. Lens is in great condition, comes with box and manual for the lens, no UV filter.

133229637-L.jpg
133229673-L.jpg
133229736-L.jpg

5. B+W MRC 58mm filter - Best offer
Used to be on the 50mm 1.4; if you want both together just give me a price.

6. Canon EF 24-105 L USM - $ 920+Paypal
UT11xx
Lens and hood are in great condition. Bought for a trip to Spain but never got used (blame it on the 16-35 and the 35L). Has had a filter on since I got it. Comes with original box, manual, blank warranty card and soft case, but filter is not included.

131853578-L.jpg

For now I think I'd prefer you email (I'm still figuriung out how to use the site). I prefer paypal (because it's safer - not for me but for the buyer) but if you want to send me a check or MO that is fine too. I will, however, need to clear it before I send the lens out.

Comments

• Options
    TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited March 3, 2007
    Another FM convert... I saw this post open up over there today. Welcome!

Hopefully it was my post that you saw!
    [FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Fred just PM'd me back from a PM I sent some time ago, and as stated by a few others, there are more changes to take place on the boards this year, so stay tuned. Like I said before, I think we all have to be in a "hurry up and wait" mode.

There are some great ideas here, and the separation of forums has long since taken place at POTN, and now www.dgrin.com has also started breaking apart the forums, per suggestions from newest members coming over from FM and their own prior members.
    [/FONT]
    7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4
  • Options
    jianghai_hojianghai_ho Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited March 6, 2007
    Price reduction bump...