Options

FS: Canon 50mm 1.8 MK2 (in Canada)

mmahoneymmahoney Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
edited March 6, 2007 in House of Canon
SOLD my sharp Canon 50mm 1.8 MK2 in excellent condition with original box & packing. $80.00 CDN and buyer pays postage from Newfoundland A1N 4X4. Canadian payment via EFT or money order. This will likely not be of interest to US buyers due to pricing difference.

Will also consider a trade for a Canon Off-Camera shoe cord II or maybe a BG-E1 (for Rebel 300D) grip .. +/- cash where required.

I'm new here but have a ton of positive feedback on the FM B&S forum under my same user name.

Please email or PM me with any questions.
Thanks,
Mike

Comments

• Options
    RhuarcRhuarc Registered Users Posts: 1,464 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    Welcome to DGrin!!

Just want to give you a heads up that you may have a hard time selling that lens for $75 US, seeing as how that same lens is available new for $70 from B&H.

Not trying to discourage you from posting, just wanted you to keep that in mind. Again, welcome, and hope to see you around!
  • Options
    mmahoneymmahoney Registered Users Posts: 33 Big grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    Rhuarc wrote:
    Welcome to DGrin!!

Just want to give you a heads up that you may have a hard time selling that lens for $75 US, seeing as how that same lens is available new for $70 from B&H.

Yeah .. I could see how that may be a problem :D:D They sell for about $110 CDN new in Canada so I just did some rough math without checking the prices.

Thanks for the heads up,
    Mike
  • Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited March 6, 2007
    The ugly reality is that you will be limited to Canadian buyers - but for Canucks this is a good thing - shipping within Canada means no one will check for gst or duty or any such thing. My past experience is that I have been charged gst on a used lens sent as a gift, so I will preferentially buy from a Canadian or from someone I can meet up with.

Now if you had the 1.4 on offer, I'd be talking to you!!

ann