Options

Stonehenge...

Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
edited March 8, 2007 in Journeys
Here's a shot from a recent day trip out to stonehenge. I had to get creative with the crops to minimize the people in the shots. Fortunately the sky was on my side that day.

128658911-L-6.jpg
Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2007
    Here you were at one of the most famous of all celtic sites on earth and ALL WE GET IS ONE PHOTO.....wheree are the photos of the naked celtic girls dancing circles in/outside the stones:D:D:D.....Mike come on now......You TEASE!!:Drolleyes1.gif

REALLY GREAT PHOTO...and the sky was definitely on YOUR sidebowdown.gifbowthumb.gifthumb....when are we gonna see more of this journey?
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2007
    Seems like a good site to lock of on the tripod, take a bunch of exposures, and then use PS to blend them so that they people disappear.

Nice shot!
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops
  • Options
    JESTERJESTER Registered Users Posts: 369 Major grins
    edited March 8, 2007
    Another great photo Mike. Most of us mortals will never have the opportunity to visit places like this so it is nice to have excellent photographers like yourself to take us there. Thanks for sharing this.

You also have some outstanding stuff in your galleries. I especially like the Tulips. Very Colorful.