Options

SOLD: BG-E3 Battery Grip (Opteka)

mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
edited March 11, 2007 in House of Canon
Item: BG-E3 Battery Grip (Opteka) for Canon Rebel XT/XTi
Condition: Very Good, Works Great, Very Minor Signs of Use (white stuff in the botom of the grip, not sure how it got there, removable though, dont have fingernails at the moment, will scratch off later if you wish.)
What It Will Include: Battery Grip + Dual Battery Tray
Price: $60 shipped and paypaled. The canon goes for $150 new and these go for about $80-$90 shipped on FleaBay.
Contact Methods: Email ( joel [at] pnoise.com ) or PM
Comments: I have both Canon and Opteka grips. The biggest difference between the two is that the Opteka's shutter button is more receded. I'd say one must press the button 1mm deeper to actuate the shutter. Otherwise everything else is pretty much the same. I had two Canon XTs, I sold one to a friend, but she didn't need the grip so I kept it. I want to buy some accessories for my Xbox360 (KB+Mouse adapter, theyre expensive!) this spring break (which began for me today! whhhopptidoo!) so I can splendor my time in XboxLive and not open one book for at least a week. Help me do so! I have excellent feedback here and on FM under the same username. I can ship the same day I receive payment, and for those who bought from me before, you know how anal I am about shipping promptly. :barb

Photos:

opteka1.jpg

opteka2.jpg

opteka3.jpg

opteka4.jpg

Comments

• Options
    mr peasmr peas Registered Users Posts: 1,369 Major grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    Pending Sale.

SOLD.

Thanks to the admin who changed it for me before I could. lol