Options

FS: Canon 300D + More $600.

DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
edited January 17, 2005 in Flea Market
So I'm gonna move up to the 20D.

I've got a Digital Rebel in great condition. 18-55 EFS lens included, all original materials, box, paperwork, etc.

I'm also throwing in a 256MB SanDisk Extreme Compact Flash Card, Tamrac case and a B&W Haze filter.

Shipping included, to the lower 48. International orders...I have no idea how much that costs. We'll work something out.

PM me if you're interested.
Moderator Emeritus
Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops

Comments

• Options
    edited January 17, 2005
    Well, I'm meeting Loa at the Jack In The Box across from my work tomorrow. She's gonna bring $600 cash and walk away with my DigiRebel, a 256MB SanDisk Extreme CD Card, a Tamrac Case and Haze Filter.

She'll know me because I'll be the guy with the camera. Weird it is.

BUT: I've got my 20D ordered, on it's way. I'm very excited. A 20D and nothin' but L glass.

Stylin'.
    Moderator Emeritus
  • Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2005
    I am really glad to hear that. I thought if you had trouble selling, I would, too.

Bill's boss want's to buy mine. I am going to ask exactly what you did. Why did you throw in the CF card? Don't 20Ds take CF cards?

This month is taking forever....til I get the tax info, only takes me an evening. Then a week for the electronic transfer.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited January 17, 2005
    Nice, David!
    DavidTO wrote:
    Well, I'm meeting Loa at the Jack In The Box across from my work tomorrow. She's gonna bring $600 cash and walk away with my DigiRebel, a 256MB SanDisk Extreme CD Card, a Tamrac Case and Haze Filter.

She'll know me because I'll be the guy with the camera. Weird it is.

BUT: I've got my 20D ordered, on it's way. I'm very excited. A 20D and nothin' but L glass.

Stylin'.
    Congrats on 20D!thumb.gif
    I wish I could afford that now..or anytime before May...
    I can prolly sell one of my kids.. mint condish.. no original package and no receipt, thou..:D

Cheers!1drink.gif
    "May the f/stop be with you!"
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 17, 2005
    Dave, where are you getting the 20D from???

(congrats, very jealous! thumb.gif)
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    edited January 17, 2005
    Nikolai wrote:
    Congrats on 20D!thumb.gif
    I wish I could afford that now.

Wish I could, too ;)
    Moderator Emeritus
  • Options
    edited January 17, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Dave, where are you getting the 20D from???

(congrats, very jealous! thumb.gif)

Well, I'm one of those who trolls for deals on the internet, and then battles with the moral/ethical/practical dilemmas that come from it. What I did was a nextag.com search, and sorted from lowest to highest. Then I thew out all the vendors that I don't trust. That added $300 to the price. (Theoretical dollars, anyway, who know what the real cost of dealing with those people is). In the end, I got the camera from buydig.com, whom I've had very good experiences with in the past. It was about $100 cheaper than B&H, and there are those who would argue that the extra $100 is well spent by going to a reputable dealer like that. Well, perhaps, but I got my 1 gig CF card paid for by the price difference.
    Moderator Emeritus