*FOUND* Does anyone have a perfect canon 70-200 for sale?

lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
edited January 18, 2005 in Flea Market
Does anyone have this lens for sale?? perfect in everyway.. dirt cheap, ???

Canon Zoom Telephoto EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS Image Stabilizer USM Autofocus Lens

change that to 70-200 f/4 I think the f/2.8 may be too heavy:1drink

Lens acquired thank you....:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap

Comments

• luckyrweluckyrwe Registered Users Posts: 952 Major grins
    edited January 11, 2005
    The f/4 model is not IS however.
  • Michiel de BriederMichiel de Brieder Registered Users Posts: 864 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2005
    Lens acquired thank you....

Hey now, I just started swaying you in your info thread :D

Congrats on the purchase Lynn! You will *NOT* regret it thumb.gif

*In my mind it IS real*
    Michiel de Brieder
    http://www.digital-eye.nl
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2005
    Looking forward to seeing the pictures Lynn, when do you get it??
  • lynnmalynnma Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 5,207 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Looking forward to seeing the pictures Lynn, when do you get it??
    :D:D I ordered it from B&H so two or three days I should think. Husband of Lynnma suggested I sell my other lens first.. I agreed of course and put it on ebay and said nothing overnight.. at breakfast this morning I started with the whining part that how on earth was I spose to suffer waiting for the thing to sell and what if I died?.. so to cut a long and gruesome story short.. I ordered it post haste :D and am now running around the house flinging things onto ebay in gay abandon. I was shocked to see that my Minolta Maxxum 7000i with the zoom 28-200 was worth practcally nothing (film)!!! gonna have to sell a lot of crap out of the cellar I can see that... It says something about me that he can go buy an $8,000 snowmobile pooof just like that.. I on the other hand feel the need to grovel??? must revise that...headscratch.gif1drink.gif
  • Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    :D:D I ordered it from B&H so two or three days I should think. Husband of Lynnma suggested I sell my other lens first.. I agreed of course and put it on ebay and said nothing overnight.. at breakfast this morning I started with the whining part that how on earth was I spose to suffer waiting for the thing to sell and what if I died?.. so to cut a long and gruesome story short.. I ordered it post haste :D and am now running around the house flinging things onto ebay in gay abandon. I was shocked to see that my Minolta Maxxum 7000i with the zoom 28-200 was worth practcally nothing (film)!!! gonna have to sell a lot of crap out of the cellar I can see that... It says something about me that he can go buy an $8,000 snowmobile pooof just like that.. I on the other hand feel the need to grovel??? must revise that...headscratch.gif1drink.gif

Ohhhh, what is it with us women folk????? I feel the same way - guilt, guilt, guilt.

Of course my sisters first divorce was caused by buying a broom without permission mwink.gifmwink.gif
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2005
    yeah, lynn... you don't need that vacuum, husband's television set, and heck, why do you even need "the good china?" lol3.gif
    lynnma wrote:
    edited January 12, 2005
    andy wrote:
    yeah, lynn... you don't need that vacuum, husband's television set, and heck, why do you even need "the good china?" lol3.gif
    hey.. your laughing.. I've been seriously looking at my diamonds and wondering why on earth I want want them compared to glass.... and good china?? huh.. never believed in that anyway...mwink.gif I think I sold my old lens and Im selling a back pack and have ripped through half of Husband of lynnmas stuff looking to sell.. it's such fun! people bidding on stuff..
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    hey.. your laughing.. I've been seriously looking at my diamonds and wondering why on earth I want want them compared to glass.... and good china?? huh.. never believed in that anyway...mwink.gif I think I sold my old lens and Im selling a back pack and have ripped through half of Husband of lynnmas stuff looking to sell.. it's such fun! people bidding on stuff..

dare you to sell his golf clubs lol3.gif
  • gubbsgubbs Registered Users Posts: 3,166 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    lynnma wrote:
    It says something about me that he can go buy an $8,000 snowmobile pooof just like that.. I on the other hand feel the need to grovel??? must revise that...headscratch.gif1drink.gif
    Lynn, my wife has none of those feelings, can they be taught??
  • StanStan Registered Users Posts: 1,077 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    Keep it away from the snowballs rolleyes1.gif Well done with the competition clap.gif
    edited January 13, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    Sounds to me like I'M THE ONE that needs to talk to Mrs. Gubbsy..1drink.gifshe needs to teach me...
  • wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 13, 2005
    gubbs wrote:
    rolleyes1.gifrolleyes1.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited January 13, 2005
    hey lynn, can you write me into your will, say, for the L glass...???

cause if you touch hubby's snowmobile, I stand a good chance.
    (as an owner of motorized toys, I know these things)

lol3.gif

congrats again!
    scared of the shots your gonna start submitting to challenges
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

edited January 13, 2005
    DoctorIt wrote:
    hey lynn, can you write me into your will, say, for the L glass...???

cause if you touch hubby's snowmobile, I stand a good chance.
    (as an owner of motorized toys, I know these things)

lol3.gif

congrats again!
    scared of the shots your gonna start submitting to challenges
    thanks.. I've already got four items on ebay rolleyes1.gif and I've been trying to track my lens.. at least I know it's been shipped...thumb.gif maybe tomorrow??
  • Red BullRed Bull Registered Users Posts: 719 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2005
    I'm in awe of your lens.bowdown.gif I think I may consider this lens when I buy my dSLR. Of course, I'll have to make another $500 to do so.yelrotflmao.gifMaybe I can find one used....

And I'm liking the new avatar, lynnma. nod.gif
    -Steven

http://redbull.smugmug.com

"Money can't buy happiness...But it can buy expensive posessions that make other people envious, and that feels just as good.":D

Canon 20D, Canon 50 1.8 II, Canon 70-200 f/4L, Canon 17-40 f/4 L, Canon 100mm 2.8 Macro, Canon 430ex.
  • dugmardugmar Registered Users Posts: 756 Major grins
    edited January 18, 2005
    Nice lens. I've had mine for 3 weeks now and I haven't used anything else since. I love it.Doug