SOLD: Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 T* Distagon

SteveFSteveF Registered Users Posts: 466 Major grins
edited March 13, 2007 in The Other Guys
Hello,

I hadn't been to the DGrin Buy and Sell board in a while - how ironic to see that Andy just sold one of these.

I have for sale one used but in like new condition Carl Zeiss 21mm f/2.8 T* Distagon lens.

This is the nice one - many would argue the finest wide angle lens available for the 35mm format.

Included is everything the lens came with new, along with a K-94 lens cap, a W-1 metal hood, a DSLRExchange EOS adapter that was custom machined for this particular lens and a HappyPageHK EOS adapter with focus confirmation. It works perfectly, gives infinity focus on my 5D and 1Dsmk2, and is truly deserving of its reputation.

This lens could pass as new. The only imperfection I could find in looking closely at it is one tiny fleck of internal dust wich is about 8mm from the outside edge of the front element.

cz5.jpg

cz3.jpg

cz4.jpg

cz2.jpg

cz1.jpg

Price - $2700 includes insured, registered shipping USPS Priority mail to the CONUS. Price is $2775 if using Paypal, and you must have a confirmed address Also, if uisng Paypal you must have good feedback here or with other references. Money orders, personal checks and wire transfer are fine as well. With all payment methods I won't ship until your payment has cleared.

Please feel free to ask any questions. One sold yesterday (3/12) on eBay for over $2800 with 30 bids, so I feel $2700 is a very fair price. I can provide references for many other big ticket items at fm as well as on ebay.

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    SteveF wrote:
    I can provide references for many other big ticket items at fm as well as on ebay.
    Count me as a personal reference. Steve is the real deal, you can trust him completely deal.gif