Options

SOLD: 30D Body, 5000-ish clicks - $850 usd

TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
edited March 13, 2007 in House of Canon
I am selling one of my backup cameras, a 30D that has about 5K clicks on it. I received it as a packaged deal recently, and have decided to liquidate my backup bodies and eventually two of my EFS lenses in the hopes of getting a Mark III or IIn.

It is in excellent shape, and I have put together a gallery of pics, from the mirror to the sensor, the LCD, etc.

I am asking for $850 priority shipped CONUS and paypaled. This is FIRM, as it is an excellent price for the condition of this camera. You get what is pictured, the video cable, the neck strap, charger, the manual, the Canon battery, and the 30D. I do not have the box or CDs for this.

SOLD!

Here is my gallery of shots:

http://invisicord.com/studio/index.php?level=album&id=8

Please email or PM me, and I will ship the very next day after payment. If our friends in Canada or UK would like this, I will ship, but there will be an extra Global Priority fee (probably around $15-20), and I claim full paid value.
7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4

Comments

• Options
    two slowtwo slow Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    TeamSpeed wrote:
    I am selling one of my backup cameras, a 30D that has about 5K clicks on it. I received it as a packaged deal recently, and have decided to liquidate my backup bodies and eventually two of my EFS lenses in the hopes of getting a Mark III or IIn.

It is in excellent shape, and I have put together a gallery of pics, from the mirror to the sensor, the LCD, etc.

I am asking for $850 priority shipped CONUS and paypaled. This is FIRM, as it is an excellent price for the condition of this camera. You get what is pictured, the video cable, the neck strap, charger, the manual, the Canon battery, and the 30D. I do not have the box or CDs for this.

SOLD!

Here is my gallery of shots:

http://invisicord.com/studio/index.php?level=album&id=8

Please email or PM me, and I will ship the very next day after payment. If our friends in Canada or UK would like this, I will ship, but there will be an extra Global Priority fee (probably around $15-20), and I claim full paid value.
    You just about converted a nikon fan at that price. I'm kind of glad it sold.
    D50, 28-105mm, 150mm, 300mm f/4
  • Options
    TeamSpeedTeamSpeed Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    two slow wrote:
    You just about converted a nikon fan at that price. I'm kind of glad it sold.

Yes it was a very good price for the quality. I actually got a great deal on a packaged set, so I was just passing on the savings. I had 3 interested parties in about 1 hour. clap.gif
    7D, 70-200L IS, 17-55 IS 2.8, 150 2.8 macro, 12-24, 100-400L, 85 1.8, 50 1.4