TAXI's Photoshoot!

B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
edited March 15, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
I did some assistance for Guatemalan Taxi Magazine, with Juan Brenner taking all the pictures, here are some of the backstage picture I took myself, hope you enjoy.

Oooh, and go check Juan Brenner's site, he's really good: www.juanbrenner.com

IMG_1657 800x600.jpg

Byron M.
"... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth

Comments

• B://B:// Registered Users Posts: 274 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    "... anger, frustration, deception, loneliness are its meal... don't feed him" - Donatto on Zeoneth
    edited March 13, 2007
    edited March 13, 2007
    edited March 13, 2007
    edited March 13, 2007
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited March 13, 2007
    B:// wrote:
    I did some assistance for Guatemalan Taxi Magazine, with Juan Brenner taking all the pictures, here are some of the backstage picture I took myself, hope you enjoy.

Oooh, and go check Juan Brenner's site, he's really good: www.juanbrenner.com

Byron M.

Where's the taxi ??? rolleyes1.gif not a single taxi in any of these shots :D
    They look pretty good, the last shot doesn't look in focus.
    I particulary like the first shot, a couple of them don't look in focus,
    but what a wonderful experience for you Byron clap.gif .... Skippy

Hey nice short heading for this thread too clap.gifthumb.gif
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
    edited March 13, 2007
    Skippy wrote:
    Where's the taxi ??? rolleyes1.gif not a single taxi in any of these shots :D
    They look pretty good, the last shot doesn't look in focus.
    I particulary like the first shot, a couple of them don't look in focus,
    but what a wonderful experience for you Byron clap.gif .... Skippy

Hey nice short heading for this thread too clap.gifthumb.gif

The Taxi is in Guatemala rolleyes1.gif

And thanks for your kind words, and yes, I hate manual focus with a prime when you don't have much light, believe me even when I didn't underexposed and using an f/1.8 those modeling lights where a pain in the...

Oooh, and for the 4th one, I just love aggressive DOF, I just love it narrow, and the focus is on the middle of the boat, yep yep, there are more, I should post them later maybe, and I will give you the link for the real ones when they get released :D

Thanks for reading :D
  • GavbeeGavbee Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited March 15, 2007
    Nice pictures, :D i love them! I love the color and the expression on the model in the one where she is laying down on the ground.. Nice Work! :Diloveyou.gif