Options

LPS #1: an idea I can't implement :(

cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
edited March 14, 2007 in The Dgrin Challenges
I've got an idea for the 'Chilled or Steamy' subject that, try as I might, I've been unable to arrange to shoot, and I foresee no chance of getting it done in the remainder of the fortnight. I wish I could do it, but schedules the rest of the round and resource availability up until now just don't look like their going to agree.

I offer it up here for those that are trying to come up with an idea and might be able to implement it, or just need a good laugh at the absurdity of it, or of posting it. :D

Picture if you will a hot tub, bubbling and steaming, with a nice teak deck around it. In the background some pine trees with snow on their boughs. There's more snow around the edges of the platform around the hot tub. Kicked back in the tub, 'chilling out' is a model, eyes closed, relaxing in the hot water, pleasantly relaxed look on their face. Possibly with a glass of wine or pint of beer sitting on the side... whatever you'd normally have to 'chill out'.
SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
http://wall-art.smugmug.com/

Comments

• Options
    Art ScottArt Scott Registered Users Posts: 8,959 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    You mean there isn't any snow left in Mn....and you don't know anyone with a Hot tub in the country???? Well it sounds like a fantastic Idea....but alas it is summer here in Ks....
    "Genuine Fractals was, is and will always be the best solution for enlarging digital photos." ....Vincent Versace ... ... COPYRIGHT YOUR WORK ONLINE ... ... My Website

• Options
    SystemSystem Registered Users Posts: 8,186 moderator
    edited March 14, 2007
    heh...it was 75 in Chicago today but it'll be snowing by the end of the week.
  • Options
    cabbeycabbey Registered Users Posts: 1,053 Major grins
    edited March 14, 2007
    Heh, we've got plenty of snirt piles left around, but they're not so photogenic. :) And no, I can't seem to find anyone around that I know that has a hot tub that would work well for this. :(
    SmugMug Sorcerer - Engineering Team Champion for Commerce, Finance, Security, and Data Support
    http://wall-art.smugmug.com/