Options

SOLD: Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

jeff_bjeff_b Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited March 16, 2007 in The Other Guys
For Sale: Epson R-D1 Digital Rangefinder Camera

Excellent condition. I have had my fun with this amazing little beast - now it is someone else's turn. The rangefinder shooting experience is often so much more personal and intimate than shooting with a bulky SLR system. R-D1 with a normal lens weighs less than half of even a small DSLR camera and is much smaller.
  • includes original presentation boxes and all accessories
  • updated to v2 firmware - same functionality as R-D1s
  • fits all Leica M mount lenses directly and screw mounts using any appropriate M-L adapter
$2000 shipped in the USA. PayPal preferred.

20061116_009_DSC0818_1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    dasrocketdasrocket Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
    edited March 16, 2007
    Hi Jeff, take a look at my add below in regards to trading. Let me know if you are interested. You can email me at dasrocket@hotmail.com
    Thanks, George

"...Hi there fellow Dgrinners....

I am looking to trade my current system for a LNIB EPSON RD1 rangefinder deal.gif.
    Here is the list:

CANON 1D mkI with two batteries, charger, manual. In near perfect shape, not sure about the shutter count but can check.

CANON 17-40 F.4L in perfect glass and cosmetic shape. Comes with box, manual, case, hood, and caps.

CANON 300 F.4L IS in perfect glass and cosmetic shape. Comes with CANON hard case, tripod collar, bith caps.

all lenses have no mech or optical issues and have worn a filter since day one.
    I will also throw in a lowepro trekker bag, a 77mm skylight, a 77mm polarizer.

I know this is worth more than the EPSON RD1, but I am switching systems entirely, so off to the lucky guy/girl who can materialize this trade.

Please note:
    I am in Toronto Canada, and a local trade will be preffered, but not required.
    I am no tinterested in selling or trading partially, this is a whole trade deal.
    In case you ask why I am doing this, after almost ten years in the digital field, I have decided its time to go back to my rangefinder way of shooting.

so there, thanks for looking, and hopefully someone is out there who is interested.
    TakeVeryGoodCare.D..."
  • Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited March 16, 2007
    seller has informed me this is sold, thread title edited to reflect
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]