Options

SOLD: Tam 28-75, Can 17-85IS, Tam TC, 2xNP-E3, 2xBG-E2

cyberecybere Registered Users Posts: 8 Beginner grinner
edited March 17, 2007 in House of Canon
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Hello All:[/FONT]
[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
I'm a FredMiranda refugee testing the waters over here, so you'll see this gear on FM if you frequent that place.... (I hope get this right over here!)
[/FONT]

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I have a number of things that I've been meaning to sell and I've finally had a chance to organize them and shoot some pictures. Please respond via email.

Here ya go:
[/FONT]
  • Two Black Diamond NP-E3 replacement batteries. Charged fewer than three times, seemed to run my 1D forever, but I sold the 1D (gonna miss that one too). Missing the endcap for one of them. Have original packaging for both. $22.50 each or $40 for both. SOLD
  • Two Canon BG-E2 grips for Canon 20D and 30D. Both in excellent condition. One in box with everything, one grip and AA-insert only. Both have gold pins, neither have given my trouble, but I think YMMV depending on your particular body (at least that's what I hear on the 'net). $140 for the boxed one, $130 for the one without the box. BOTH SOLD.
  • Canon 17-85IS f/4-5.6 for Canon EF-S mount very good condition, with a little dust in the elements. No issues with image quality. Also selling because of purchase of 24-70L. Great walk-around lens, I'll probably miss it, regret selling and buy another one in the future. Includes original box and paperwork. $400. SOLD
  • Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 XR Di LD (IF) for Canon EOS excellent condition. Very good image quality. Selling because I purchased a Canon 24-70L. Image quality is as good as my 24-70L (but who knows how good my copy is, I'm happy pictures from both lenses). Includes original box and paperwork. $300. SOLD
  • Tamron 1.4x C-AF1 MC4 for Canon EOS mount. Works as expected, has the advantage that it doesn't report to the camera for f/5.6 lenses still autofocus on Rebel, Rebel XT, 20D, 30D, etc. bodies. Selling because I recently purchased a Canon 1.4x. Excellent condition with pouch and box. $90 SOLD
Pictures of all items can be seen in my flickr photoset of items for sale,

[FONT=Geneva, Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Prices do not include transaction costs (shipping and paypal, if applicable)[/FONT]. Items located in SF Bay Area if you want to do a local, cash transaction. Please respond via email.

I've done many deals on FredMiranda and have feedback in the big thread (same screen name as here). I also have positive feedback on eBay under the username cyberee.

Thanks for looking!

Comments

• Options
    edited March 11, 2007
    lenses sold
    lenses sold.

batteries and grips still available.
  • Options
    CharlemagneCharlemagne Registered Users Posts: 70 Big grins
    edited March 11, 2007
    cybere wrote:
    lenses sold.

batteries and grips still available.

You wouldn't have any bodies for sale would you?
    I am interested in either of the grips, I will email you later.

Charles
  • Options
    edited March 17, 2007
    Sold
    All items SOLD