Options

Search Limits

ericgtrericgtr Registered Users Posts: 105 Major grins
edited March 22, 2007 in Dgrin Forum Support
With all the acronyms they have today it would be great to see the "Search Index Minimum Word Length" changed to 3 (from the default 4). Then I can seek out all the coolio HDR threads. :D

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 21, 2007
    ericgtr wrote:
    With all the acronyms they have today it would be great to see the "Search Index Minimum Word Length" changed to 3 (from the default 4). Then I can seek out all the coolio HDR threads. :D
    I'll add HDR to the list of three letter words deal.gif

In the meantime, you can ALWAYS use site search google

site:www.dgrin.com hdr

http://www.google.com/search?q=site%3Awww.dgrin.com+HDR&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2007
    Great, thanks for the quick response.
  • Options
    edited March 21, 2007
    ericgtr wrote:
    Great, thanks for the quick response.
    Done

eos raw acr nef cs2 pma api xml rpc psp tag css gps dng avi mov mpg jpg ppi dpi lab rgb web mac rse rsp psp pse usm asa iso bio xmp i2e hdr

Any others to add?
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    Interesting results I am getting with this. If you search hdr in the titles, you get no results, however if you search in all you get at least one with the title in it. With .5 million posts my guess is there are probably more than that. Hopefully this won't be a situtation that causes you to hammer your box by rebuilding the search index. :uhoh
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    ericgtr wrote:
    Interesting results I am getting with this. If you search hdr in the titles, you get no results, however if you search in all you get at least one with the title in it. With .5 million posts my guess is there are probably more than that. Hopefully this won't be a situtation that causes you to hammer your box by rebuilding the search index. :uhoh

Use google site search, faster, better even thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited March 22, 2007
    Great, will do and thanks for the time on this. thumb.gif