Street photos.

Yuri PautovYuri Pautov Registered Users Posts: 1,918 Major grins
edited March 22, 2007 in Street and Documentary
I thought that just simple snapshots may be interesting to you - our everyday life, streets, people...
4696.jpg
4697.jpg
4698.jpg

4 So many cars!
4699.jpg
5 I told you - love is here and there!
4700.jpg

6 And... surely you can guess his profession, a?
4701.jpg

Spasibo,
Yuri

Comments

• photocatphotocat Registered Users Posts: 1,334 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    I thought that just simple snapshots may be interesting to you - our everyday life, streets, people...

I love those Yuri... I live for street photography. I find it terribly interesting to see other cities, countries and how the people live!
    More plllreeezzzzzeee. These pics seem russian, for some strange reason I thought you lived in California...
    Post some more!
  • salazarsalazar Registered Users Posts: 392 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Perhaps you're mixing up Nik (Nikolai) with Yuri. Nick is somewhere in California, Yuri is in Voronezh, Russia
    Please feel free to retouch and repost my images. Critique, Suggestions, and Technique tips always welcomed. Thanks for your interest.
  • andycatandycat Registered Users Posts: 115 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    Wonderful!I love this stuff.More please.
  • NikolaiNikolai Registered Users Posts: 19,035 Major grins
    edited March 22, 2007
    salazar wrote:
    Perhaps you're mixing up Nik (Nikolai) with Yuri. Nick is somewhere in California, Yuri is in Voronezh, Russia
    Ken said it. deal.gif

I'm in SoCal, next to LA. Yuri in Voronezh.

But - we're share the same origin/language, we're about the same age, we both shot Sony (at least in the past) - of course it's hard to tell us apart mwink.gifrolleyes1.gif

Yuri, I enjoyed it a lot. thumb.gif
    "House of Internet" - that's tres cool. :D
    And I didn't know the the lowcut jeans and bare midriffs made it to the heart of Russia (especially taking into account that March is still a winter month for all practical purposes:-)
    "May the f/stop be with you!"