Options

recharged customer out of checking

dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
edited March 28, 2007 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
andy
last night I got a email from anne saying that smugmug recharged my customer out of her checking account 60.00. Anne said that smugmug never took it out the first time. my custmer called me this morning all upset saying they took it out twice ---help
what to do
dboras

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    dboras wrote:
    andy
    last night I got a email from anne saying that smugmug recharged my customer out of her checking account 60.00. Anne said that smugmug never took it out the first time. my custmer called me this morning all upset saying they took it out twice ---help
    what to do
    dboras
    Sure - we can help. Standby for Anne to the rescue.

We are not charging anyone twice, that's why we emailed your customer to let them know...
  • Options
    AnneMcBeanAnneMcBean Registered Users Posts: 503 Major grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    dboras wrote:
    andy
    what to do
    dboras
    Hi,

You also emailed me personally and I responded:

"I'm so sorry about that! I checked again and it looks like we "pre-authorized" a charge to her card on January 9th but never completed the charge so no funds should have been withdrawn. The last thing we want to do is create a hassle for you or your customer, however.

Can you ask her to check to be sure funds were withdrawn in January? Again, our system says that they were not, but in this case we'd rather take a hit of $62 than frustrate your customer.

I look forward to your response. "

You can go ahead and reply back to my email or right here in the forum. We'll get this all cleared up as soon as we hear back! thumb.gif

-Anne

p.s. We also emailed your customer at the time of the charge and apologized for the late billing, but let her know that the charge hadn't gone through in January.

If our system is incorrect, however, of course we'll make things right! To be clear, the late billing issue was our fault entirely, not your fault or your customer's fault.
  • Options
    dborasdboras Registered Users Posts: 85 Big grins
    edited March 28, 2007
    andy and anne
    thanks for all your helpp- customer almost bounced checks thats why she was freaked out- all settled you were right late billing - in the middle i was feeling helpless-not knowing all if fine
    thanks again
    debbie