Options

Dgrin Exclusive!! First Blizzard Photo!

fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
edited January 23, 2005 in The Big Picture
You saw it here first!

14619496-M.jpg
"Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    lol3.gifbut uh, fish, maaaaaybe you oughta step away from that keyboard for just a little while.......
  • Options
    DeeDee Registered Users Posts: 2,981 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    A pure white box?
    fish wrote:
    You saw it here first!

14619496-M.jpg

Ah, er, OK, I guess that's a blizzard white out rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    wxwaxwxwax Registered Users Posts: 15,471 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    Hmmm, when you're viewing this thread in the white mode, some messages don't get through as well as others. lol3.gif
    Sid.
    Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
    http://www.mcneel.com/users/jb/foghorn/ill_shut_up.au
  • Options
    digismiledigismile Registered Users Posts: 955 Major grins
    edited January 22, 2005
    Trust a guy from Silicon Valley to get excited about a Blizzard! rolleyes1.gif Up north here it's just another beautiful day in the neigbourhood!

I saw the same reaction when I was in Houston for Christmas. Fully expecting to be basking in warm weather, golfing, etc. , I hardly expected it to be colder than back home when I arrived!

Wouldn't you know it, I pick the one year where they were making snowmen on the beachs of Galveston and Corpus Christi to plan a warm get away! Instead of being pissed off with the crappy weather, people down there seemed to think it was pretty cool! Cool it was .... rolleyes1.gif
  • Options
    fishfish Registered Users Posts: 2,950 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2005
    andy wrote:
    lol3.gifbut uh, fish, maaaaaybe you oughta step away from that keyboard for just a little while.......
    Hmmm...think I underexposed it? Oversharpened? what? it took me about two hours to get the curves just right.
    "Consulting the rules of composition before taking a photograph, is like consulting the laws of gravity before going for a walk." - Edward Weston
    "The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."-Hunter S.Thompson
  • Options
    NirNir Registered Users Posts: 1,400 Major grins
    edited January 23, 2005
    :lol

Nir Alon

images of my thoughts