141003368-L.jpg
EXIF

C&C Welcome!

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    BrettBrett Registered Users Posts: 218 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    Very nice. No lie, I thought of using eggs as well and having a brown egg as the "irregular" subject. I think this challenge will produce many of the same general ideas, it's up to us to capture it in the best way possible.

Good job at showing "Irregular"
    Challenge 26 Winner "In Your House" :deal
  • Options
    BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    Brett wrote:
    Very nice. No lie, I thought of using eggs as well and having a brown egg as the "irregular" subject. I think this challenge will produce many of the same general ideas, it's up to us to capture it in the best way possible.

Good job at showing "Irregular"

Thanks!

And I concur, we indeed will probably see some very similar ideas. None the less, it will be interesting to see what people come up with...

Ben
  • Options
    BendrBendr Registered Users Posts: 665 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    I felt the first one I posted was the most artistic, but I figured I would share the other 3 "Egg" photos that I liked and see what you folks thought...

141055065-L.jpg

141055132-L.jpg

141055185-L.jpg

C&C Welcome
    Thanks!
  • Options
    ChrisJChrisJ Registered Users Posts: 2,164 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    I actually like #2 the best. Without the shadows, the brown egg really stands out more. The DOF is good and focus is right on the brown. I might try setting up the eggs without a carton somehow, but that might make the shot less interesting? Just a thought.
    Chris
  • Options
    UT ScottUT Scott Registered Users Posts: 175 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    I like the first one, the shadows give it a really cool look! Good job thumb.gif