Options

Body Piercing

Jeff FillmoreJeff Fillmore Registered Users Posts: 411 Major grins
edited April 4, 2007 in People
Watched this guy get a few hunded piercings the other night. Better him than me. :huh

140691501-L.jpg

140691558-L.jpg

140691615-L.jpg

140691672-L.jpg

140691724-L.jpg

140691769-L.jpg

140691820-L.jpg
Thanks!
Jeff

flickr

Comments

• Options
    dogwooddogwood Registered Users Posts: 2,572 Major grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    Yee-ouch! I have plenty of tats-- but that just looks crazy. What happens after someone is all pierced like that? Studs?

Nice captures without making me winch too much. I like the documentary feel to them.

Portland, Oregon Photographer Pete Springer
    website blog instagram facebook g+

• Options
    edited April 3, 2007
    dogwood wrote:
    Yee-ouch! I have plenty of tats-- but that just looks crazy. What happens after someone is all pierced like that? Studs?

Nice captures without making me winch too much. I like the documentary feel to them.

I think they were just for fun or bragging rights at the show. I'm pretty sure they just pulled them out at the end. Thanks.
    Thanks!
    Jeff

flickr

• Options
    upstatesnapshotupstatesnapshot Registered Users Posts: 14 Big grins
    edited April 3, 2007
    gdad wrote:
    I think they were just for fun or bragging rights at the show. I'm pretty sure they just pulled them out at the end. Thanks.

CRAZY! I've got a bunch of ink too, but could not even fathom something like that...wow!

Great pics by the way!
  • Options
    edited April 3, 2007
    CRAZY! I've got a bunch of ink too, but could not even fathom something like that...wow!

Great pics by the way!

Tell me about it- I have probably a dozen hours of tattoo work on me but don't really get the whole piercing thing either.

Thanks for looking and commenting.
    Thanks!
    Jeff

flickr

• Options
    LuckyBobLuckyBob Registered Users Posts: 273 Major grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    I like the photos clap.gif

I do have to say that I don't personally understand that style of piercing (although I have several friends who are into it - I'll ask :D), I can appreciate the art behind it. I recently saw a pair of photos at a local art show (SEAF) where that style of piercing was used to turn two women into a cello and a harp, respectively. It was incredibly impressive.
    LuckyBobGallery"You are correct, sir!"