Options

Family Outing

savETheducksavETheduck Registered Users Posts: 28 Big grins
edited April 6, 2007 in People
I finally got the chance to take some shots of my friend and her family.. and using my best friends D70 no less... so i really had a blast. this is my first time doing anything like this (like actually being asked to do some shots for them) but im very proud of myself :)

mccoys023.jpg

mccoys033.jpg

mccoys068.jpg

mccoys081.jpg

mccoys157_edit.jpg

mccoys243.jpg

mccoys052.jpg

mccoys290.jpg

mccoys300.jpg

let me know what you think... be gentle ;) lol

Comments

• Options
    JDollDesignsJDollDesigns Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 4, 2007
    I love the second one!!! Your so awesome!!! I'm jealous of all the wonderful shots you got!
    "Johannah, your going down a one way road."
    "No I'm not.... Ooh yes I am. Crap."
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2007
    I love the second one!!! Your so awesome!!! I'm jealous of all the wonderful shots you got!

thanks hun <3
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    Some nice captures
    I'm certain they will like them. Some of these could use taking the processing to the next level but that is entirely subjective (as is art anyway). Just for the heck of it I was so moved to take this one shot and convert it to B&W with some additional layers. I hope you don't mind...if you do, I'll remove it immediately. Just thought I'd give you another take on the shot.

141550374-L.jpg
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    JDollDesignsJDollDesigns Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    Swartzy wrote:
    I'm certain they will like them. Some of these could use taking the processing to the next level but that is entirely subjective (as is art anyway). Just for the heck of it I was so moved to take this one shot and convert it to B&W with some additional layers. I hope you don't mind...if you do, I'll remove it immediately. Just thought I'd give you another take on the shot.

141550374-L.jpg

I personally like the post work you did on this one!
    "Johannah, your going down a one way road."
    "No I'm not.... Ooh yes I am. Crap."
  • Options
    Mike02Mike02 Registered Users Posts: 321 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    Great shots! Except for 1, 3, and 8, theyre all amazing, Great job =)clap.gifclap
    "The single most important component of a camera is the twelve inches behind it."
    - Ansel Adams.
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2007
    Swartzy wrote:

141550374-L.jpg

i don't mind one bit :) it's lovely... i played with them too :) just didn't post the ones i played with (minus the one sepia-ish one)
  • Options
    edited April 6, 2007
    Mike02 wrote:
    Great shots! Except for 1, 3, and 8, theyre all amazing, Great job =)clap.gifclap

?? what would your critique be on 1, 3 and 8?