Hole in the sky

MaestroMaestro Registered Users Posts: 5,395 Major grins
edited April 7, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
We've had some pretty crazy weather around my parts lately. And tonight and tomorrow it may freeze after having 80 degree weather with heavy thunderstorms. :huh:scratch Anyhow, the last storm that came through presented me with this view as it rolled in.

Hole_in_sky3.jpg

I have lighter version of this same shot but this is more realistic in terms of what I saw except the sky was a bit bluer.

Comments

• SerratorSerrator Registered Users Posts: 227 Major grins
    edited April 6, 2007
    Wonderful capture! Storms are good for creating very dramatic skies.
    My Photo Playground:
    www.flickr.com/photos/serrator
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    Maestro wrote:
    We've had some pretty crazy weather around my parts lately. And tonight and tomorrow it may freeze after having 80 degree weather with heavy thunderstorms. eek7.gifscratch Anyhow, the last storm that came through presented me with this view as it rolled in.

I have lighter version of this same shot but this is more realistic in terms of what I saw except the sky was a bit bluer.

Hi Maestro..... I like to see a good storm to.
    Not that I want to see the damage such things can do, but I love the display in the sky :D the sound of the thunder rolling, and the crack as the lightning bolts pass.

Hopefully your storm didn't create much damage.
    Thanks for sharing.

..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin
  • ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    Pretty skies, nice shot Maestro! thumb.gif
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8