Options

WTT: Canon 20D for 30D

WaynesworldphotographyWaynesworldphotography Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited April 7, 2007 in House of Canon
I have a Canon 20D in excellent shaped boxed with battery, charger, 18-55mm lens that I would like to trade to some one with a Canon 30D ... Never hurts to ask !

Roger O'Kelley :D
Atlanta GA
rtway@comcast.net

Comments

• Options
    DoctorItDoctorIt Administrators Posts: 11,951 moderator
    edited April 7, 2007
    Roger, might not be a bad idea to mention how much extra cash you are willing to free up towards your upgrade.

the more details, the better. thumb.gif
    Erik
    moderator of: The Flea Market [ guidelines ]

• Options
    ginger_55ginger_55 Registered Users Posts: 8,416 Major grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    Now if my 30D had 200,000 activations and counting. And your 20D had zero...............well, that trade might work for me.

But Canon isn't telling me how many activations I have (a lot, I am sure), and I don't know about yours either.

At first, the subject line appears amusing. I can see merit in it for the 30D owner, but if that were so, there would not be merit for you.

Extra cash would have to happen on an equal trade.

ginger
    After all is said and done, it is the sweet tea.
  • Options
    WaynesworldphotographyWaynesworldphotography Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
    edited April 7, 2007
    DoctorIt wrote:
    Roger, might not be a bad idea to mention how much extra cash you are willing to free up towards your upgrade.

the more details, the better. thumb.gif

maybe 350.00 to 400.00 maybe ntot really researched it alot. My 20D has about 8000 shots or so..1 owner, box etc..
    thanks
    roger