Options

Weekend Pics

W00DYW00DY Registered Users Posts: 183 Major grins
edited April 9, 2007 in People
Hi All,

I am on a bit of an image posting role... I'll be over it soon so put up with it :wink

Here is one of my daughter from yesterday. I was really trying to get a nice shot as the flowers matched her pants and shirt... I know the pole from the wall is anoying but I couldn't position myself to get rid off it :scratch . Oh well, I still like it (even though I feel like it is still in the snapshot category).

141992103-L.jpg

Your honest C&C is appreciated, I want to move on from snapshoter :rofl

BTW - The rest of the gallery is here Day in the backyard 08-04-07

Cheers,
W00DY

Comments

• Options
    photogmommaphotogmomma Registered Users Posts: 1,644 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    Great shot, don't mind the pole, but it's way over saturated! Bumping the pink that much just takes over the entire image, IMHO. Try getting it back to a normal level and reposting. I think you'll find that it's obvious how her pants match the pink without pushing it too hard and the green and brown will be a nice contrast.

VERY cute shot! Definitely don't worry about the pole.... :D
  • Options
    edited April 8, 2007
    Great shot, don't mind the pole, but it's way over saturated! Bumping the pink that much just takes over the entire image, IMHO. Try getting it back to a normal level and reposting. I think you'll find that it's obvious how her pants match the pink without pushing it too hard and the green and brown will be a nice contrast.

VERY cute shot! Definitely don't worry about the pole.... :D

Thanks Andi.

Ok, so I may have gotten a little excited on the saturation slider rolleyes1.gif . I think it also got pumped up a little in the export to Smugmug?

Here it is again a little less saturated... better???

142118996-L.jpg
  • Options
    urbanariesurbanaries Registered Users Posts: 2,690 Major grins
    edited April 8, 2007
    I like the rework better, and am really enjoying seeing your work!!! Bring more on...don't be shy! none of the rest of us are....rolleyes1.gif
    Canon 5D MkI
    50mm 1.4, 85mm 1.8, 24-70 2.8L, 35mm 1.4L, 135mm f2L
    ST-E2 Transmitter + (3) 580 EXII + radio poppers
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2007
    urbanaries wrote:
    I like the rework better, and am really enjoying seeing your work!!! Bring more on...don't be shy! none of the rest of us are....rolleyes1.gif

Thanks Lynne.

It is funny to hear someone say "your work", to me they are just images of my kids rolleyes1.gif

Cheers.
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2007
    After battling all day with calibrating my monitor, printing out some images (at a retail outlet) I think I have a pretty good setup at the moment.

This also means that I reprocessed all the images in the link which this thread points to. Since it took me all day (well not non stop, but a long time) I would appreciate what you think on the colo(u)r of these images, especially if you have a calibrated monitor.

Cheers.
  • Options
    Scott_QuierScott_Quier Registered Users Posts: 6,524 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    W00DY wrote:
    After battling all day with calibrating my monitor, printing out some images (at a retail outlet) I think I have a pretty good setup at the moment.

This also means that I reprocessed all the images in the link which this thread points to. Since it took me all day (well not non stop, but a long time) I would appreciate what you think on the colo(u)r of these images, especially if you have a calibrated monitor.

Cheers.
    No images showing....