S1 Pro First Day Out

flashoverflashover Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited April 9, 2007 in Other Cool Shots
As I ran out the door the other day I grabbed the S1 of the table. I just picked it up the night before. I was getting tired of film and wanted a DSLR again. I got it for a small investment. Oh no one was hurt but the guy in the silver truck was not to happy with the paperwork he recived from the police. The shots are unedited other then a resize.

450102446_57199a8ece.jpg

450102444_3cac22e125.jpg

450102426_49fdef85ec.jpg

450753112_ae09ae89c3_o.jpg

Comments

• ShepsMomShepsMom Registered Users Posts: 4,319 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    Yikes, look like freakish accident. Glad no one got hurt thumb.gif Good images with your small investment, sharp and clear.
    Marina
    www.intruecolors.com
    Nikon D700 x2/D300
    Nikon 70-200 2.8/50 1.8/85 1.8/14.24 2.8
  • flashoverflashover Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited April 9, 2007
    "Yikes, looks like freakish accident"

Not really. Happens a lot. Some people just think those eight sided red signs are just for decoration when you get out of the city.
  • SkippySkippy Registered Users Posts: 12,075 Major grins
    edited April 9, 2007
    flashover wrote:
    As I ran out the door the other day I grabbed the S1 of the table. I just picked it up the night before. I was getting tired of film and wanted a DSLR again. I got it for a small investment. Oh no one was hurt but the guy in the silver truck was not to happy with the paperwork he recived from the police. The shots are unedited other then a resize.

Looks nasty eek7.gif glad no one got hurt, hope they all have insurance, cause the damage looks like it's not going to be cheap for either vehicle involved.

Good shots of the scene and interesting too for your first day out thumb.gif ..... Skippy
    Skippy (Australia) - Moderator of "HOLY MACRO" and "OTHER COOL SHOTS"

ALBUM http://ozzieskip.smugmug.com/

:skippy Everyone has the right to be stupid, but some people just abuse the privilege :dgrin