Options

SOLD: Canon 400mm DO IS & Sigma 800mm APO EX HSM

tigerptigerp Registered Users Posts: 5 Beginner grinner
edited April 12, 2007 in House of Canon
I have 2 big lenses for sale.

1. Canon 400mm f4 DO IS.

Datecode UR (2003). Perfect glass. Near perfect cosmetics. One tiny mark on the lens hood and one tiny mark on the tripod ring. Overall rating = MINT MINUS. Perfect hiking lens! I have everything that originally comes with the lens (lens, backcap, hood, leather front cap, tripod ring, hard case, key, instructio book and blank USA warranty card). The lens sells new for about $5200.

Asking $4600 OBO

SALE PENDING 2. Sigma 800mm f5.6 APO EX IF HSM (EOS mount).

This lens is like new in box. It is a great lens that is comparable with the Canon L superteles (in terms of sharpness and autofocus speed). Should be a perfect lens for the serious birders. I have everything in the box and all is like new. This lens is pretty rare to find. The current verison of this lens (exactly the same except that sigma added a DG coating on the new version) sells for about $7000.

Asking $4000 OBO

Reason for sale: trimming out my long lens collection! I still have a 400 2.8 IS and 600 2.8 IS and that should be enough! All my gears have been treated with great care, and I am sure you won't be dissapointed.

For more information, email me tuann (at) scripps (.) edu, or give me a call 609-356-2781. I can send some photos upon request.

I am new here, but I do have excellent records on Fredmiranda. I am happy to provide reference to serious buyer.

Payment via check, money order. If you want to pay with credit cards, I take google checkout (no fee) or paypal (3% fee).

I am in San Diego, CA. I will ship conus via FEDEX ground or overseas via USPS global priority.

Comments

• Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2007
    Tigerp that black text is very hard to read for a lot of people...do you want to consider changing it to white ?
  • Options
    edited April 11, 2007
    Thanks. I got no idea why the text went black! Should be fixed now!
    gus wrote:
    Tigerp that black text is very hard to read for a lot of people...do you want to consider changing it to white ?
  • Options
    gusgus Registered Users Posts: 16,209 Major grins
    edited April 11, 2007
    tigerp wrote:
    Thanks. I got no idea why the text went black! Should be fixed now!
    Cool & welcome to Dgrin by the way.
  • Options
    edited April 12, 2007
    gus wrote:
    Cool & welcome to Dgrin by the way.
    Thanks, gus.
    I have a sale pending on the sigma.